Say A Prayer for Educators Today?

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

(This off of a Republican friend's Facebook)

image.jpeg

Yes, prayers for all school officials, staff, and students. 🙏

But, an extra special prayer for YOUR STUDENTS. Even retroactive prayers for your former students. God Bless them all!! 🙏

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

34 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

One very big reason every public school employee in America should vote for Joe Biden is that the day he is elected is the day Betsy DeVos will start packing up her office. 

Liberals are all for "choice" so long as your choices are aligned with their dogma.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Please explain. You sent your children to a private school, if I may ask? 

No explanation needed.  Liberals disdain for anything except government run schools is everywhere you look.  Not that it's any of your business,  but yes,  my youngest went to private school after their sophomore year.  It was their choice,  and we supported their decision,  even though it was quite expensive.  Fortunately for us in DAWG nation,  CHS isn't overrun by leftist radicals like yourself.  The same cannot be said for larger school districts in  metro areas all across the nation.  Next...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

No explanation needed.  Liberals disdain for anything except government run schools is everywhere you look.  Not that it's any of your business,  but yes,  my youngest went to private school after their sophomore year.  It was their choice,  and we supported their decision,  even though it was quite expensive.  Fortunately for us in DAWG nation,  CHS isn't overrun by leftist radicals like yourself.  The same cannot be said for larger school districts in  metro areas all across the nation.  Next...

Why was the 'choice' made? 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Prayer is always needed and appreciated. But, God doesn't like venomous sarcasm much masquerading as righteous conduct, of that I am pretty sure, Buford. 

He doesn’t like folks being judgemental either.  But I’m sure a self righteous person such as yourself knew that

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Big difference in having judgement and being judgmental. Did you know that? 

How’d you know he was thinking he was righteous in his words?  Being judgemental.  

we will al have judgement one day.  

22 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

They are going to start on time. Summer workouts make a schools claim totally groundless that it's unsafe for school to open.

That all depends on Abbott. (I hope not) but I can see him shutting the state down again unless the curve turns in a hurry. We are scheduled to start August the 9th. I have my doubts.