Another Radical Young Leftist Problem Child

HearEmaGrowlin

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

First, it's Florida, which is a special kind of stupid crazy. Second, I see no evidence that this person voted any way, much less Democratic. As a rule, white and less educated folks vote Republican, and Florida has a Republican governor. 

So? 

I agree with the FL thing; what in the world makes so many of them do crazy things I do not know other than we know it boggles the mind.

Well, you are correct in we see no evidence other than one thing......just look at that sucker.

His face screams Antifa wannabe.

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Translation: "They're dumb, so they vote Republican."

Nope, just less educated, as in going to college and receiving advanced degrees. That's reflective of current voting trends.

And, under than scenario, what was being portrayed would be more likely to be a Republican due to geography and lack of affiliation or background education knowledge. 

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, just less educated, as in going to college and receiving advanced degrees. That's reflective of current voting trends.

And, under than scenario, what was being portrayed would be more likely to be a Republican due to geography and lack of affiliation or background education knowledge. 

So do people with Masters Degrees or Ph.Ds consider undergrad degree holders "less educated"?

Does college always translate to education, though? I don't have a degree. I try to educate myself on a broad array of topics, mostly things that interest me. I believe I've mentioned that previously. Do I have depth of knowledge? No. But I've read up on various technologies, mathematical disciplines, the sciences that interest me, the human psyche, among other things. I play guitar, and I'm thinking about taking up another instrument.

But "you didn't go to college" meaning "less educated" isn't always true. I've seen complete dummies with college degrees. I'm sure you have, too. Would you consider them "less educated"? I've seen American kids in college who don't know why we celebrate Independence Day. I've seen some that couldn't reason or use logic. Even if the logic is wrong or flawed.

But by your (and many others) definition, I am "less educated" (or "uneducated" or "poorly educated" or whatever you want to call it) because I don't have a degree. And I'm thought of as less for it.

My broader point is that you can generalize, but that's all you're doing. You don't know for sure who votes Republican (I'm sure there are quite a number of "educated" people who pull the R lever every election).

Also, does "more educated" mean "more insightful"? Does it mean "right"?

You have a degree (obviously, since you teach), and I don't. But does that necessarily make your thought processes, conclusions, etc. more insightful or better than mine?

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Translation....not indoctrinated in the Marxist BS........

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You don’t have to have a degree to see through piles of BS

• Like 1