Tyler ISD To Consider Renaming Lee and John Tyler

Stoney

1 minute ago, Mavchamp said:

We have an entire generation being poisoned against the GOP.  Why????  Because of one guy.  

So yeah..... that's concerning to me. 

No ... That's not President Trump's fault, it's the liberal media, academia and gullible people like you who believe them ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

If you are really concerned about a blue wave, you better start praying for President Trump  .... he's  the only thing standing between us and open borders Marxism and becoming another Venezuela  ....

What part of we don't need to get the GOP back on the same track it was on before President Trump do you not understand? ...

I'm terrified of a blue wave. 

But the GOP is tone deaf to anyone just slightly centrist.

And yes..... they need to get back to their roots.... and get off this crazy train they have allowed a conman to steal from them.

7 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Couldn’t you say the same from Mexico ? I mean we were apart of that country .

I say that one place I like seeing all of the flags is at Six Flags over Texas.  Those never bothered me.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

No ... That's not President Trump's fault, it's the liberal media, academia and gullible people like you who believe them ....

So Trump has never said/done anything in the last 4 years that made you (a Christian I assume) shake your head and think... JUST SHUT UP.

It's all the liberal media.... academia.....

And I'm not gullible.... I have enough discernment to know evil when I see it.

I heard Legacy is a name being tossed around for Lee. Don't take it as a fact. It's just a name I heard. 

I don't care if they change the names or not. It's still Lee and JT for me. Hard to break old habits. 

John Tyler- Earl Campbell High school  or North Tyler HS

Lee- Rose City High School or South Tyler HS

Rivalry week could be North Vs. South...... has a ring to it. lmao  jkkkkk

• LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

So Trump has never said/done anything in the last 4 years that made you (a Christian I assume) shake your head and think... JUST SHUT UP.

It's all the liberal media.... academia.....

And I'm not gullible.... I have enough discernment to know evil when I see it.

Nobody is perfect.....he is pro life.....enough for me....he is taking down the sexual pervert trade.....enough for me....

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

There are literally hundreds... of not thousands of links online calling Reagan a RINO.  

The GOP has morphed into something Reagan wouldn't even recognize (nor support).  

Ive never voted for a democrat in my life on the national or state level (And rarely at the local level).  Yet I get attacked by Trumpsters on here anytime I step out of their narrow view of faux patriotism. 

I post facts, links, sources of information..... and I get memes and emojis in return. 

Yall take a differing view about as well as King Cheeto does.  It’s easy to see where your marching orders come from. 

Reagan wouldn't support Liberals either.  Both parties had a middle ground around Bush 1 and Clinton and somewhere in the middle of Bush 2 and start of Obama we went
<-----------------------------------------------------------|------------------------------------------------------------------->

5 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

John Tyler- Earl Campbell High school  or North Tyler HS

Lee- Rose City High School or South Tyler HS

Rivalry week could be North Vs. South...... has a ring to it. lmao  jkkkkk

Nice....lol....

7 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Reagan wouldn't support Liberals either.  Both parties had a middle ground around Bush 1 and Clinton and somewhere in the middle of Bush 2 and start of Obama we went
<-----------------------------------------------------------|------------------------------------------------------------------->

Never said he supported liberals.  

Just said he was more liberal on social issues than the current GOP is.

Reagan supported abortion in certain circumstances.

10 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Thats why he was a liberal in my mind....

He was 100% republican in areas of defense, economic policies, and the environment.

He never went after abortion.  Actually supported it in some cases.
He agreed to a arms control with the Soviets. 
He broke with the GOP on taxes... and raised them several times. 
He propped up social security.... and we know how the GOP feels about entitlements.

Fiscal conservative..... socially leans left..... RINO.

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

I'm terrified of a blue wave. 

But the GOP is tone deaf to anyone just slightly centrist.

And yes..... they need to get back to their roots.... and get off this crazy train they have allowed a conman to steal from them.

I too am terrified of the blue wave ... that's exactly why I support President Trump  ... This crazy train as you so eloquently misrepresent is long overdue ... the only thing I don't like about it is caving in to all the increased social deficit spending ... the train (roots) you are wanting to get us back on was unsustainable and taking us over the Marxist cliff ... comprende'? ....