Tyler ISD To Consider Renaming Lee and John Tyler

Stoney

On 7/13/2020 at 9:51 AM, Mavchamp said:

Not sure if it makes you look more like a coward.... or just too unintelligent to defend your beliefs without memes and emojis. 

Definitely both.

Check that PM when you get a chance btw.

On 7/17/2020 at 10:01 AM, cujoforlife said:

For my understanding why haven’t this thread been moved over to the political arena? It has been done the last two times this subject has been brought up.

Last thing you ever wanted was this topic being moved to the politikkkal arena.

Besides the fact that you lose brain cells reading the toxic nonsense, only Trump supporters are allowed to post freely over here with zero consequences.

• Roll Eyes 1

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Besides the fact that you lose brain cells reading the toxic nonsense, only Trump supporters are allowed to post freely over here with zero consequences.

False: I just got back from a 7day stretch in Shawshank....🤨

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, ANTI said:

I know. I care for seeing here

11 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Cool. Bet y’all are excited. 

Any idea what the playoff jerseys will be replaced with?

Of course this is political.  Marxism to be more precise.  Using their tried and true tactic of sewing  division from within a country.  They've been doing this for the last 100 years with great success. 
As far as playoff uniforms are concerned,  I would say just plain old white uni's,  but that cannot possibly be allowed.  White be racist.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Heard Bill Coates today come up with Tyler Liberty (TL) and Justice Tyler (JT) . I could see that and keeps the initials. 

But the city still carries the name of John Tyler.  That’s the reason for renaming the school.  Will they rename the city too, since that name is so offensive???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

That I don’t know. I believe many wanted Lee to change since many know him as a Southern General. Lot of folks do not know their history and has absolutely no idea who John Tyler was. 

Interesting note about John Tyler was that he was the first President to become president after death of the previous president. William Harrison who served a month and died of Pneumonia. He also had 15 kids and has two living grandsons today. John Tyler and his son Lionel ( I think) were 70s when they married 20 years olds Lol. The grandsons are in their 80s I believe.

John Tyler death was not recognized in Washington despite being a previous president twenty years prior. He was proud of the Confederacy.

I know you may not care but thought it was interesting. 

What’s interesting is a town changing the name of the school named for him but the town is also named for him.  Let’s not be hypocritical.

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

What’s interesting is a town changing the name of the school named for him but the town is also named for him.  Let’s not be hypocritical.

The town did nothing.  The school board did this without any input from the voters,  ie,  letting them vote on it.

23 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

The town did nothing.  The school board did this without any input from the voters,  ie,  letting them vote on it.

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Image the cost of changing the name of the city to appease the mob.

23 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I understand both things, but if they’re changing one, they should be changing both.

What will be next?  How long before the American flag is too offensive to be flown at the stadium?   Nothing will be enough for the agitators .... Once you give in to one thing, they will never stop being offended by something else ....

• Like 1

On 7/12/2020 at 3:48 PM, KirtFalcon said:

After the failed treasonous coup attempt on President Trump by Obama and his corrupt underlings, I am offended by all the schools, highways, buildings and bridges named after Barack Hussein Obama  ....  they all should be renamed....

What was so corrupt about, Barack Obama? Miss me with the Benghazi BS, though. What bothers "y'all" SO much about this man besides the obvious???

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Well I mean a killer dog might offend folks since folks that been dead for years do. 

😂😂 ###....the butthurt is real in here.

Freakin hilarious. 

Why are yall losing sleep over this? No affiliation with Tyler, and nobody is obligated to glorify folks who commited treason, genocide and slavery like yall do. Relax. And its funny that you compared a dog in a movie to that. Says alot.

Confirmed by Holmes, CUJO is staying. Stop whining.

1 hour ago, Quick said:

What was so corrupt about, Barack Obama? Miss me with the Benghazi BS, though. What bothers "y'all" SO much about this man besides the obvious???

Did you sleep through his 8 years of corruption? .... You can't be serious  ... 

Here is a good start for you ... https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/

When AG Barr and Durham get through with their indictments of Obama era treasonous felons, his administration will go down as the most corrupt administration in history ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

😂😂 ###....the butthurt is real in here.

Freakin hilarious. 

Why are yall losing sleep over this? No affiliation with Tyler, and nobody is obligated to glorify folks who commited treason, genocide and slavery like yall do. Relax. And its funny that you compared a dog in a movie to that. Says alot.

Confirmed by Holmes, CUJO is staying. Stop whining.

I’ve lost zero sleep. Slept fine when Floyd was killed.... Slept fine when Holte was killed. Usually sleep fine all the time. 

I was just asking a question. Whining is not even being from this country and threatening to sit out if name isn’t changed. That’s whining. 

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Did you sleep through his 8 years of corruption? .... You can't be serious  ... 

Here is a good start for you ... https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/

When AG Barr and Durham get through with their indictments of Obama era treasonous felons, his administration will go down as the most corrupt administration in history ....

Facts aren’t allowed because it doesn’t fit narrative or agenda. You can’t say The Muslim was corrupt and if you do you’re racist. Same with supporting Trump..... tsk tsk. Speaking of Trump, wonder how all those that said they’d leave the country are doing?

The world we live in I’m afraid.  

• Thanks 1