No Iggles Fans Allowed At Games

6 hours ago, Stoney said:

I’ll be curious to see how that turns out. 

I heard today that the XFL refunded all of the ticket sales it had for their remaining games for the Houston Roughnecks.  I haven't heard that about the rest of the leagues teams.  I only say that because of what I heard on ESPN today.  

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

I heard today that the XFL refunded all of the ticket sales it had for their remaining games for the Houston Roughnecks.  I haven't heard that about the rest of the leagues teams.  I only say that because of what I heard on ESPN today.  

I wonder how much the XFL still owes Houston and Bob Stoops?

24 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I wonder how much the XFL still owes Houston and Bob Stoops?

Actually it was June Jones that they still owe money to and the University of Houston.  Stoops coached the Renegades.  I was glad to hear that they refunded their fans first, because that could mean a potential comeback again.  You can lose the trust of those that have money, but not the average Joe fan that may never forgive or forget.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Actually it was June Jones that they still owe money to and the University of Houston.  Stoops coached the Renegades.  I was glad to hear that they refunded their fans first, because that could mean a potential comeback again.  You can lose the trust of those that have money, but not the average Joe fan that may never forgive or forget.

The QB play was rough on a few teams but I thought it was decent ball. It was a step down from NFL but if it’s a developmental league that should be expected. I guess Oliver Luck is still suing Vince McMahon? Maybe when the Rona leaves, it can come back in 2021?

• 3 weeks later...