Breakfast Battle Royale

Stoney

CEE04B5A-69D9-48BE-9FCC-AF5B893607B7.jpeg

Stoney’s cutting bacon. Anybody that doesn’t choose bacon is wrong. Bacon is terrible. It’s either too crispy or too soggy. It adds nothing to a meal. Sausage is the superior breakfast meat. Especially when added to gravy and smothered on top of some cat head biscuits. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Stoney said:

CEE04B5A-69D9-48BE-9FCC-AF5B893607B7.jpeg

Stoney’s cutting bacon. Anybody that doesn’t choose bacon is wrong. Bacon is terrible. It’s either too crispy or too soggy. It adds nothing to a meal. Sausage is the superior breakfast meat. Especially when added to gravy and smothered on top of some cat head biscuits. 

Breakfast of Champions ...

24 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Breakfast of Champions ...

Biscuits with sausage gravy, a tall stack of pancakes and a side of scrambled eggs....that’s a breakfast of champions.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

Biscuits with sausage gravy, a tall stack of pancakes and a side of scrambled eggs....that’s a breakfast of champions.

Cold pizza from the night before is the true breakfast of champions.  

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Cold pizza from the night before is the true breakfast of champions.  

Cold pizza just hits different than hot pizza. It is the perfect breakfast food for a reason.

7 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Cold pizza just hits different than hot pizza. It is the perfect breakfast food for a reason.

I don't know what it is either.  I was glad I discovered that when I was a teenager.  I think it's one of the reasons I don't eat cereal anymore, and I always hated oatmeal or cream of wheat.  To me oatmeal and cream of wheat are like candy corn or whatever those black and orange wrapped Halloween candies were to breakfast.  Everyone should know I don't like eggs, but I do like omelettes if they have enough ham, cheddar cheese, jalapeno's, and fresh sliced roma tomatoes.    

I can’t do grits. Oatmeal is okay if it’s cold outside and I need something to warm me up. I could handle cream of wheat but it took a ton of butter and sugar to make them edible. Sausage is better than bacon. I love eggs no matter how you fix’em. Scrambled with salsa on top. You can’t go wrong with a good omelette. Huevos rancheros with some fresh tortillas. I could do breakfast three meals a day. 

9 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I LOVE me some grits......

What makes a quality grit? Where can I get them? That could be the problem. Doubt it but I’d be willing to give them a final chance.

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Why does one have to go, Stoneroo? I love Bacon! I Really love sausage, ( especially covered with peppered gravy on biscuits!) I love eggs, toast, and a stack of buttered pancakes with syrup.... not a fan of grits, though I also like oatmeal now and then. 

Why do Any of them “have to go?”... Please tell me you are not joining the “cancel culture” and because You don’t like something, you wanna ruin it for the rest of us! 

Wht not just Rename bacon?🤨😂

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

What makes a quality grit? Where can I get them? That could be the problem. Doubt it but I’d be willing to give them a final chance.

Mix in some real butter ... I really like the kind that comes in the small tubs .... Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter or Danish Creamery  ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama