The Smoakhouse Forums

UIL TO ANNOUNCE MONDAY ABOUT FALLS SPORTS

5 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

When you start showing temperature, you have already likely been affected for 2-4 days.  

So it would have cough those before going in

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is America. EVERYTHING is political hyperbole.

We could easily buy more time if needed to.  Who says football MUST be finished before Christmas? College and NFL play through the first of the year.  We could too for this season. Start in

The virus is very real if you are already in bad health.  For everyone else the virus is much less dangerous than the seasonal flu.  The response is a HOAX!  The logical response would have been to do

Posted Images

On 7/23/2020 at 9:54 PM, Eagleborn said:

I don’t know the actual rules for that but I wouldn’t see why not if there’s space in press box that’s gonna be at 50% capacity. 

Some schools are not going to let visiting announcers in Press box so you could be watching a silent game if you are watching on TV 

32 minutes ago, sackem said:

Some schools are not going to let visiting announcers in Press box so you could be watching a silent game if you are watching on TV 

Visiting stands baby. 

59 minutes ago, sackem said:

Some stadiums are blessed to have a press box on both sides of the field.  I guess this year that will finally pay off.

28 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Some stadiums are blessed to have a press box on both sides of the field.  I guess this year that will finally pay off.

Doesn’t mean much when most schools are saying you gotta be 6’ apart.