Trump's silent majority

BlahBlah

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Fear mongering, hyperbole, lying, desperate and heinous acts of putting 'secret police' in the streets, which makes things worse and more violent, are happening to try and help a corrupt and unfit man stay in office, and you are making 1st Amendment rights of protests into a 1960s Red Scare? Republicans need to come up with a script that isn't 70 years old and was twisted then. 
That's what I say. 

Nice Dodge..”Hey! That thang got a Hemi?!”🙄

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Fear mongering, hyperbole, lying, desperate and heinous acts of putting 'secret police' in the streets, which makes things worse and more violent, are happening to try and help a corrupt and unfit man stay in office, and you are making 1st Amendment rights of protests into a 1960s Red Scare? Republicans need to come up with a script that isn't 70 years old and was twisted then. 
That's what I say. 

So you do agree with the riots and building of autonomous zones in American cities.

Wow, it’s a sad revelation you are in favor of people acting this way.

Peaceful protests are fine with me.

The things that’ve taken place in our country the last three months may have started out as peaceful protests, but quickly turned into chaos.

Your support of chaos by admitted marxists is saddening. You’re an educator of our kids and you’d possibly tell them this is good? 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

So you do agree with the riots and building of autonomous zones in American cities.

The things that’ve taken place in our country the last three months may have started out as peaceful protests, but quickly turned into chaos.

Your support of chaos by admitted marxists is saddening. You’re an educator of our kids and you’d possibly tell them this is good? 

There is no way under the Sun that a livid hate spewer like Barry could ever keep his personal vitriol in check in the presence of the students he is supposed to be teaching. Hopefully, he only teaches math or some other subject where politics are not taught.

• Like 1

If I hear Larry, CNN, LSDMSNBC,  Plugs, Pelosi or Upchuck Scumbag say "peaceful protesters" one more time, I'm going to throw up ... President Trump and the RNC need to make a tv ad showing all the rioting, looting, destruction of private and public property and attacks on innocent citizens and law enforcement across America in the background with the fake news liberal media and wackturd dimocrat politicians starting with Biden giving their "peaceful protesters" speeches ....

The last statement at the bottom of the screen ... Are These The People You Want Governing America?

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

That's the exception, not the rule,  as the Trump administration wants everyone to believe. Graffiti isn't violent, and it should be policed. Unarmed people protesting shouldn't be smoke bombed or shot with rubber bullets, either. Trump is trying to make this a campaign issue, rather than paying any attention to the reason people are protesting for...look at people like Kirt and Carth...they lap it up, because they don't see any wrong to be righted. 

31 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's the exception, not the rule,  as the Trump administration wants everyone to believe. Graffiti isn't violent, and it should be policed. Unarmed people protesting shouldn't be smoke bombed or shot with rubber bullets, either. Trump is trying to make this a campaign issue, rather than paying any attention to the reason people are protesting for...like at people like Kirt and Carth...they lap it up, because they don't see any wrong to be righted. 

So, to you, these Antifa folks are little Angels just trying to spread love & happiness?🙄

16 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's what I say. 

If you’ve got a slanted perspective then I guess that makes sense.  Anarchists are overtaking cities, local government (liberal mind you) aren’t doing anything to protect their citizens that are business owners and law abiding folks.  Protests aren’t remaining peaceful, people are getting shot.  In federalism you have state govt and federal govt.  state is supposed to handle state issues.  Do you think federal govt should never intervene?  Who stops this mess going on in your opinion?  All you can give is slanted ideas about the bad orange man.  Tell us who should be responsible for handling these rioters, anarchists and lawbreakers then?  We’d all love to hear your take on this.  If who is responsible for handling it isn’t doing so for political reasons, then when are they removed from office?  Who is the last line of defense against them?  

7 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I thought he was confused at first.  I’ll reserve judgement on whether he’s an idiot until he answers my questions.  I’m betting he fired the dodge up for them

• LOL! 1

43 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's the exception, not the rule,  as the Trump administration wants everyone to believe. Graffiti isn't violent, and it should be policed. Unarmed people protesting shouldn't be smoke bombed or shot with rubber bullets, either. Trump is trying to make this a campaign issue, rather than paying any attention to the reason people are protesting for...like at people like Kirt and Carth...they lap it up, because they don't see any wrong to be righted. 

I noticed you didn’t address the destruction of property, businesses, public buildings, etc....

nobody is disagreeing with the peaceful protestors.  The constitution grants them the right to do so.  But you’re ignoring all the violent protestors 

Bet you talk to yourself like that, so you can feel smarter than the other side of your face. Ease up on the throttle and get back to your 'job', Sparky, delivering those newspaper and mowing those lawns for Mr. Wilson. I am not going to explain to you today what media manipulation by right wing sources is portraying right now. You are clearly in a tizzy. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

I don’t understand why the US Marshall’s don’t just open fire at the protesters trying to destroy the court house. Literally just move the safety to off and let it eat. 

And, then somebody longs to see other American citizens shot....good times. 🙄

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

And, then somebody longs to see other American citizens shot....good times. 🙄

I like a peaceful society. The threat of force is what keeps it peaceful. If they use no force the these idiots will only destroy more stuff. It’s the only logical conclusion at this point. And yes I hope they get mowed down by people who uphold our laws. Sorry not sorry. 

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Bet you talk to yourself like that, so you can feel smarter than the other side of your face. Ease up on the throttle and get back to your 'job', Sparky, delivering those newspaper and mowing those lawns for Mr. Wilson. I am not going to explain to you today what media manipulation by right wing sources is portraying right now. You are clearly in a tizzy. 

Lol, just stop responding to me then please. Thanks in advance

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Right wing media conspiracy!!!!!’  Lol bwahahaha!!!!!  Folks are saying that Fox News is going liberal now!!!!  I sure hope you don’t believe that fairy tale you just told

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I like a peaceful society. The threat of force is what keeps it peaceful. If they use no force the these idiots will only destroy more stuff. It’s the only logical conclusion at this point. And yes I hope they get mowed down by people who uphold our laws. Sorry not sorry. 

Sorta like checks and balances.  Don’t do something wrong if you know you’ll be punished.  The 2A is there for a reason too

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Yeah, innocent people, collateral damage, has never happened in this country, or any other where mass shootings take place, right? 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, innocent people, collateral damage, has never happened in this country, or any other where mass shootings take place, right? 

How many shootings of that sort were by conservative folks?  Most of them were extreme liberal people.  We’d have a safer country without so many liberals

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's the exception, not the rule,  as the Trump administration wants everyone to believe. Graffiti isn't violent, and it should be policed. Unarmed people protesting shouldn't be smoke bombed or shot with rubber bullets, either. Trump is trying to make this a campaign issue, rather than paying any attention to the reason people are protesting for...look at people like Kirt and Carth...they lap it up, because they don't see any wrong to be righted. 

For an "Educator" you sure are UNEDUCATED. Do some research on police riot & crowd control tactics. 

While you're at it, look at less-than-lethal options by police for "unarmed" rioters. 

• Thanks 1