The Smoakhouse Forums

Trump's silent majority

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I like a peaceful society. The threat of force is what keeps it peaceful. If they use no force the these idiots will only destroy more stuff. It’s the only logical conclusion at this point. And yes I hope they get mowed down by people who uphold our laws. Sorry not sorry. 

Yeah, innocent people, collateral damage, has never happened in this country, or any other where mass shootings take place, right? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, innocent people, collateral damage, has never happened in this country, or any other where mass shootings take place, right? 

How many shootings of that sort were by conservative folks?  Most of them were extreme liberal people.  We’d have a safer country without so many liberals

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's the exception, not the rule,  as the Trump administration wants everyone to believe. Graffiti isn't violent, and it should be policed. Unarmed people protesting shouldn't be smoke bombed or shot with rubber bullets, either. Trump is trying to make this a campaign issue, rather than paying any attention to the reason people are protesting for...look at people like Kirt and Carth...they lap it up, because they don't see any wrong to be righted. 

For an "Educator" you sure are UNEDUCATED. Do some research on police riot & crowd control tactics. 

While you're at it, look at less-than-lethal options by police for "unarmed" rioters. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, BarryLaverty said:

Burn it all down cause you can’t save every single life?

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I don’t understand why the US Marshall’s don’t just open fire at the protesters trying to destroy the court house. Literally just move the safety to off and let it eat. 

I think they should use rock salt in their shotguns ...

6 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think they should use rock salt in their shotguns ...

🤔😜👌

cxj38g1veaankzo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1