How To End White Privilege

Monte1076

Everything he said is true.  There is a wealth privilege and not a white privilege.  Even a wealth privilege has drawbacks with problems that we simply don't see unless we look at it.  I think it's better to have to work for what you have, because it make you appreciate it more.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

So stuff gets taken down even if I posted a warning about it?!?  I guess I should expect all the posts on here where people bypassed the censors to get removed too. 

I did the exact same thing and got sent to Shawshank for a week... Don’t feel pregnant..🙄

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Someone into their feelings. Plenty of garbage memes that aren’t factual true and he complains, wow.

It’s called having a sense of humor and not taking things too seriously. You might want to try it sometime ma’am. Besides, I was hoping NatureBoy would’ve been able to see the video. I was trying to put a smile on his cute little face. 

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

It’s called having a sense of humor and not taking things too seriously. You might want to try it sometime ma’am. Besides, I was hoping NatureBoy would’ve been able to see the video. I was trying to put a smile on his cute little face. 

So post it again 🤔😁