Confirmed Rescheduled Games

Yoe09

Wayne Coleman did a great job filling Jacksonville’s  2 of the 3 non district games they lost. All home games— Crandall (already had this one), Cleburne, and Nederland (Saturday Oct 10 at 2pm). Will scrimmage Cleveland in Lufkin. 

Guest Tiger03lb

week 3 & 4

Trinity Christian-Cedar Hill vs. Malakoff

August 11 at 730 pm

Malakoff vs. West Rusk

August 18 at 730 pm

Guest Tiger03lb
On 7/31/2020 at 3:47 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

FIFY

Thanks! Guess I had August on my mind at that time or I'm just glad and ready for some football. Lol. 

I can honestly see us going 1-3, 2-2, or 3-1. This is a real good/tough non district schedule. One of the better ones koff has had.

We are playing straight through with 2 weeks open towards the end if there needs to be make up games in district. District 8 dropped 1 non district game. Did any other districts drop any as well? Was it mandatory? Just curious. 

Has anyone seen TC in person? I think they got a very good offensive with prime time's son at the helm. Is prime time the OC still? 

5 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Thanks! Guess I had August on my mind at that time or I'm just glad and ready for some football. Lol. 

I can honestly see us going 1-3, 2-2, or 3-1. This is a real good/tough non district schedule. One of the better ones koff has had.

We are playing straight through with 2 weeks open towards the end if there needs to be make up games in district. District 8 dropped 1 non district game. Did any other districts drop any as well? Was it mandatory? Just curious. 

Has anyone seen TC in person? I they got a very good offensive wuth prime time's son at the helm. Is prime time the OC still? 

This the only thing I found about Deion. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/football/2020/01/28/deion-sanders-says-he-will-be-a-college-coach-next-season-but-his-son-says-the-hall-of-famer-isnt-leaving-tc-cedar-hill/