Trump May Drop Out To Avoid Historic Whipping?

BarryLaverty

On 7/27/2020 at 11:21 AM, ctown81 said:

As long as you have a poorly education mass of people in the backwoods, Trump has a chance unfortunately.

Are you suggesting voting for Biden is intelligent?  Just curious because Biden’s plan is extremely flawed and aligns with president’s plans that have already failed.  Not sure why folks are called uneducated for voting for Trump.  

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Are you suggesting voting for Biden is intelligent?  Just curious because Biden’s plan is extremely flawed and aligns with president’s plans that have already failed.  Not sure why folks are called uneducated for voting for Trump.  

It’s part of that liberal “superiority complex”...

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Don’t you mean “a poorly Educated  mass of people “ there, “Professor?” 🙄

Is it worse that uneducated people can see who has done better for our country in 3 years than the educated folks that can’t see the poor job Biden has done for 40 years?  Trying to figure this one out.

Is that what being woke does for you?  Makes you do stupid stuff even though u know better?

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It’s part of that liberal “superiority complex”...

So liberals are the only ones huh! 

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Don’t you mean “a poorly Educated  mass of people “ there, “Professor?” 🙄

I said what I said but I guess that's what google heard lol.

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Is it worse that uneducated people can see who has done better for our country in 3 years than the educated folks that can’t see the poor job Biden has done for 40 years?  Trying to figure this one out.

I’ve said it before, & I’ll say it again; They don’t give 💩💩’s about Biden.... They just don’t want their “free stuff” & will vote for whomever promises to keep giving it to them. They want their Marxist VP in play so they can throw Uncle Creepy off of the train & that is when their party Really starts...🤨

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Thanks for my laugh today.

I thought of you while watching a documentary over south side Chicago. Did you know that 60% of those homicides go unsolved? Cause I often remember your stance that black people get caught at higher rates than white (or something to that sort I think.)

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I thought of you while watching a documentary over south side Chicago. Did you know that 60% of those homicides go unsolved? Cause I often remember your stance that black people get caught at higher rates than white (or something to that sort I think.)

My stance was in longer sentences for those who are arrested and the fact more whites commit violent crimes but make up very little of the prison population 

16 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

My stance was in longer sentences for those who are arrested and the fact more whites commit violent crimes but make up very little of the prison population 

👍 ok. I wasn’t sure I was representing your opinion accurately so I glad you cleared it up for me. Thank you. 

not sure you are right about the violent crime percentages though.  

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

It's not my day but those numbers don't match the prison population

I agree they don’t. But those number don’t take into account multiple offenses or a host of different circumstances. Direct attribution to racism has to be more than the absence of other evidence.

15 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I agree they don’t. But those number don’t take into account multiple offenses or a host of different circumstances. Direct attribution to racism has to be more than the absence of other evidence.

There are a ton of apples to apples cases. I remember one young white man who raped the girl in the judge gave him probation because he had the rest of his life ahead of him. I'll have to look that up. With numbers that large I have a feeling a lot of them are not first-time offenders.

8 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

This is 2017 but this specifically talks about whites and blacks in similar situations as far as history. @Youngcoach123

https://www.ussc.gov/research/research-reports/demographic-differences-sentencing

While I haven’t yet downloaded the entire document & read it, which I intend to do, I would like to pose this question to you;

Blacks make up around 13-16% of the total population of this country, but commit over 50% of the violent crime in this country, which in turns results in their incarceration in prison.

Therefore, their numbers are elevated directly proportionately to the amount of offenses committed by them; It is a ill conceived notion that simply because they only makeup 13-16% of the population, there should be a comparable percentage of them in the country’s prisons. This simply makes no sense. This isn’t how things work. You don’t populate the prison based on percentages of race. You populate prisons based on Crimes committed.

Conversely, if the numbers were switched, do you believe or disbelieve that prisons would be similarly populated with more or less minorities than is presently the case?  I/e, if whites were the minority, yet committed most of the crime, would one expect to only see 13-16% of the prison population to be white?🤔

4 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

While I haven’t yet downloaded the entire document & read it, which I intend to do, I would like to pose this question to you;

Blacks make up around 13-16% of the total population of this country, but commit over 50% of the violent crime in this country, which in turns results in their incarceration in prison.

Therefore, their numbers are elevated directly proportionately to the amount of offenses committed by them; It is a ill conceived notion that simply because they only makeup 13-16% of the population, there should be a comparable percentage of them in the country’s prisons. This simply makes no sense. This isn’t how things work. You don’t populate the prison based on percentages of race. You populate prisons based on Crimes committed.

Conversely, if the numbers were switched, do you believe or disbelieve that prisons would be similarly populated with more or less minorities than is presently the case?  I/e, if whites were the minority, yet committed most of the crime, would one expect to only see 13-16% of the prison population to be white?🤔

Oh you're going to download it.?Heck I just read the summary lol.   This is the U.S. dept of justice link. 2018 is the most recent.   Out of  495,900 violent crimes,  288,620 are committed by whites and 187,470 are committed by blacks. I get the argument that the white population is the largest so they will lead in most total crime categories but in the end, the white prison population  disproportionate to the amount of crimes committed. 

According to the numbers, the minorities are not committing the most crimes. I expect who commits the most crimes should reflect the prison population in this country.  Wasn't trying to dodge the question but the numbers are showing that whites commit the most crimes. 

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2

6 hours ago, ctown81 said:

This is 2017 but this specifically talks about whites and blacks in similar situations as far as history. @Youngcoach123

https://www.ussc.gov/research/research-reports/demographic-differences-sentencing

I’ve read this before, I think you made me look into it actually. While it does have some merit, there are questions about it as well. 

Fact sheet.pdf

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

. 2018 is the most recent.   Out of  495,900 violent crimes,  288,620 are committed by whites and 187,470 are committed by blacks. 

But this is one year stats and it’s over half of our s, but population is 1/4 of ours. So if this happens every year then that would mean more repeat offenders in the black community wouldn’t it also mean longer sentences?