Antifa deployed their tanks

Wild74

14 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

come on guys, we shouldn't be shaming people because of their bodies--that just isn't right. And it is on a Sunday, SMH. 

They are fat everyday...🤨

I am a tad heavy myself, but you don’t see My big Azz out starting 💩 with th’PoPo.

Play stupid games; Win stupid prizes!😂

6 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

come on guys, we shouldn't be shaming people because of their bodies--that just isn't right. And it is on a Sunday, SMH. 

If they are obese they should be ashamed of themselves every time they look at themselves in the mirror.  I know I was when I weighed 250 back in the 90's.  I lost it in 1997, and I'm happier and healthier.  I still eat what I want, but I do it in moderation.  These protesters should know anytime they attack a cop or law enforcement they are going to be arrested, and trying to help their friend is their last mistake.  I have no sympathy for them.  

15 minutes ago, mellon said:

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Gonna 

Gonna who?

Gonna kick your you Antifa POS

These Antifa idiots aren’t doing all of this BS on their own dime. The Government needs to find out the source  (Soros?) Of The $$$ they are being paid, & cut off those funds, and then this nonsense will STOP.

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

These Antifa idiots aren’t doing all of this BS on their own dime. The Government needs to find out the source  (Soros?) Of The $$$ they are being paid, & cut off those funds, and then this nonsense will STOP.

Probably using all that blm money. It sure ain’t being used on the black community 

17 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

If they are obese they should be ashamed of themselves every time they look at themselves in the mirror.  I know I was when I weighed 250 back in the 90's.  I lost it in 1997, and I'm happier and healthier.  I still eat what I want, but I do it in moderation.  These protesters should know anytime they attack a cop or law enforcement they are going to be arrested, and trying to help their friend is their last mistake.  I have no sympathy for them.  

I guess you don't see the point. These guys throw out their religious beliefs as soon as someone takes a stance on something they disagree on. Then the next moment, they are body shaming people on a Sunday--a day they are suppose to be worshiping and paying homage to their lord. You don't see the hypocritical aspect of this? And they want to call Barry a hypocrite. 

John 8:7

When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I guess you don't see the point. These guys throw out their religious beliefs as soon as someone takes a stance on something they disagree on. Then the next moment, they are body shaming people on a Sunday--a day they are suppose to be worshiping and paying homage to their lord. You don't see the hypocritical aspect of this? And they want to call Barry a hypocrite. 

John 8:7

When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

Lol. You’re serious aren’t you?

55 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol. You’re serious aren’t you?

Why yes, many sit here and tell you "you are going to hell" in so many words because you stand behind a legal situation in the United States, but they don't have a problem shaming people and they think they are being good christians--on a Sunday no less--just shows you have hypocritical some people are. 

8 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Some of it is coming from the Government itself with the extra money they were sent with unemployment.  I finally got mine but it took 18 weeks, and it was more than what I needed to get by plus pay back what I borrowed.  I have more than enough to go anywhere I want to in the world after this mess is over.  I was deathly scared as you know until May.  They've been receiving all of this money the entire time unless they didn't have a job before the quarantine.  As I said in another thread this was a perfect storm for all of these protests to happen.  We had the death of an innocent man, that light the fuse, and then all the money they were receiving to fund their exploits, and the economy not opened up that gives them the free time to do it.  If people were still having to work, they wouldn't have the time to do all of this.  It might happen on the weekend, but not for this long.  It would have died off in mid June.  Now they are talking about a $200 additional pay.  That's more than enough to get by and still protest.  

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Unfortunately he is .  Using scripture for your narrative is dangerous and highly offensive.

Only to those who believe the scripture is just for their use and not others to use. I find that people shaming others is highly offensive, but I didn't see you stepping up and calling out those that did it. Only the so called "anti-christian" in you mind called out those people and you think using scripture is highly offensive. SMH. 

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Why yes, many sit here and tell you "you are going to hell" in so many words because you stand behind a legal situation in the United States, but they don't have a problem shaming people and they think they are being good christians--on a Sunday no less--just shows you have hypocritical some people are. 

They should be ashamed of themselves.  We all stand in need of correction.  They should do so of their own accord simply by looking in the mirror.  If they are working on it, good for them.  They should also be ashamed of themselves after seeing this video, and understand why they were pummeled by the police, and deservedly so.  

2 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

As I said in another thread this was a perfect storm for all of these protests to happen.  We had the death of an innocent man,   

While I agree that George Floyd was killed because of the actions of a bad policeman, he was in NO way an innocent man--if he hadn't been committing a crime, he might not have been arrested, been laying on the ground with a knee on his neck. Choices--we all have them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

They should be ashamed of themselves.  We all stand in need of correction.  They should do so of their own accord simply by looking in the mirror.  If they are working on it, good for them.  They should also be ashamed of themselves after seeing this video, and understand why they were pummeled by the police, and deservedly so.  

I will agree that what they did was WRONG--but for others to sit around and call them "tanks", Krackens, Fatties, Blubber weapons--that was uncalled for, but none of these "holy rollers" talked about the actions--but about body appearance. That is what I have a problem with, especially when they have convinced themselves they are so much more holy than the rest of us. 

6 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

you aren’t any position to be telling others what is right and wrong.

But yet you are doing it. Whether you say it outright, or insinuate it. Thank you. And yes, I support our government's ruling on abortion. Because taking away a right--whether you agree with it or not--just leads to another right being taken. 

• Like 1