Antifa deployed their tanks

Wild74

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

I will agree that what they did was WRONG--but for others to sit around and call them "tanks", Krackens, Fatties, Blubber weapons--that was uncalled for, but none of these "holy rollers" talked about the actions--but about body appearance. That is what I have a problem with, especially when they have convinced themselves they are so much more holy than the rest of us. 

I didn't because they are metaphors for weapons, and those were there weapons.  I know wrasslin isn't going on right now, but those terms are going to come out when you see a wrestling match.  Those One Man Gangs didn't even compare to that wrassler of old, they were tossed around like rag dolls.  Just remember 

.My rag doll reference made me think of that song.   

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I will agree that what they did was WRONG--but for others to sit around and call them "tanks", Krackens, Fatties, Blubber weapons--that was uncalled for, but none of these "holy rollers" talked about the actions--but about body appearance. That is what I have a problem with, especially when they have convinced themselves they are so much more holy than the rest of us. 

Two comments in a row, I totally agree with the first. Then this one and I’m like,  change your pad man.

14 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Two comments in a row, I totally agree with the first. Then this one and I’m like,  change your pad man.

Zuco’s All up in his feelings because I called an Antifa Hippo a Blubber Weapon...😜😂 

I used that terminology because I have No Respect, nor Any use for people who engage insurrection, looting, burning, and general  types of criminal activity like those people do.

Not Sorry!🤨

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Zuco’s All up in his feelings because I called an Antifa Hippo a Blubber Weapon...😜😂 

I used that terminology because I have No Respect, nor Any use for people who engage insurrection, looting, burning, and general  types of criminal activity like those people do.

Not Sorry!🤨

Did your know the other item that’s not a pad is forbidden on this site? Outrageous!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Did your know the other item that’s not a pad is forbidden on this site? Outrageous!!!

They advertise those things on daytime television where children are present, but us grownups might get offended at a woman’s  time of the month at peak flow....😱😂

10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not Sorry!🤨

Read OLD49er above. SMH

Boy, I notice the holy rollers are now talking about a woman's time of the month--ya'll should be so proud when you sit in your places of worship this next Sunday. And you wonder why others have a problem with religious attitudes. I guess ya'll lost that try to be a christian every day sort of thing. At least I know I am a hypocrite--some of you act like your above the fray--guess what, there is plenty of room where I am headed, I'll save you a seat. LOL 

24 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Boy, I notice the holy rollers are now talking about a woman's time of the month--ya'll should be so proud when you sit in your places of worship this next Sunday. And you wonder why others have a problem with religious attitudes. I guess ya'll lost that try to be a christian every day sort of thing. At least I know I am a hypocrite--some of you act like your above the fray--guess what, there is plenty of room where I am headed, I'll save you a seat. LOL 

Actually, the gist of what was said pertained to the fact that there are words which, on this site anyway, are censored. Take ####, for instance, #### are personal hygiene items for women. How are #### offensive? See what I mean?😜😂