The Smoakhouse Forums

Antifa deployed their tanks

2 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

As I said in another thread this was a perfect storm for all of these protests to happen.  We had the death of an innocent man,   

While I agree that George Floyd was killed because of the actions of a bad policeman, he was in NO way an innocent man--if he hadn't been committing a crime, he might not have been arrested, been laying on the ground with a knee on his neck. Choices--we all have them. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

They should be ashamed of themselves.  We all stand in need of correction.  They should do so of their own accord simply by looking in the mirror.  If they are working on it, good for them.  They should also be ashamed of themselves after seeing this video, and understand why they were pummeled by the police, and deservedly so.  

I will agree that what they did was WRONG--but for others to sit around and call them "tanks", Krackens, Fatties, Blubber weapons--that was uncalled for, but none of these "holy rollers" talked about the actions--but about body appearance. That is what I have a problem with, especially when they have convinced themselves they are so much more holy than the rest of us. 

11 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Only to those who believe the scripture is just for their use and not others to use. I find that people shaming others is highly offensive, but I didn't see you stepping up and calling out those that did it. Only the so called "anti-christian" in you mind called out those people and you think using scripture is highly offensive. SMH. 

Dude you are for abortion that is murder my goodness you aren’t any position to be telling others what is right and wrong. Scripture clearly defines that. I agree body shaming is wrong and shouldn’t be condoned. Scripture is for all and none of us are better than one another. I know what sin is and so do you. You can tell yourself whatever but you know it is wrong.

9 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I will agree that what they did was WRONG--but for others to sit around and call them "tanks", Krackens, Fatties, Blubber weapons--that was uncalled for, but none of these "holy rollers" talked about the actions--but about body appearance. That is what I have a problem with, especially when they have convinced themselves they are so much more holy than the rest of us. 

Yep we should always behave ourselves accordingly. No argument from me.

6 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

you aren’t any position to be telling others what is right and wrong.

But yet you are doing it. Whether you say it outright, or insinuate it. Thank you. And yes, I support our government's ruling on abortion. Because taking away a right--whether you agree with it or not--just leads to another right being taken. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

But yet you are doing it. Whether you say it outright, or insinuate it. Thank you. And yes, I support our government's ruling on abortion. Because taking away a right--whether you agree with it or not--just leads to another right being taken. 

But that is the thing standing up for the innocent is what the Bible tells us to do.  You dang right I won’t support a law or practice that is against God. You don’t have a right to kill a innocent being. 

Last I checked sin was sin and the only one that rates higher than others is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Many people become real religious when it benefits them and lose that religion when it is not convenient. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

I didn't because they are metaphors for weapons, and those were there weapons.  I know wrasslin isn't going on right now, but those terms are going to come out when you see a wrestling match.  Those One Man Gangs didn't even compare to that wrassler of old, they were tossed around like rag dolls.  Just remember 

.My rag doll reference made me think of that song.   

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Two comments in a row, I totally agree with the first. Then this one and I’m like,  change your pad man.

14 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Two comments in a row, I totally agree with the first. Then this one and I’m like,  change your pad man.

Zuco’s All up in his feelings because I called an Antifa Hippo a Blubber Weapon...😜😂 

I used that terminology because I have No Respect, nor Any use for people who engage insurrection, looting, burning, and general  types of criminal activity like those people do.

Not Sorry!🤨

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Zuco’s All up in his feelings because I called an Antifa Hippo a Blubber Weapon...😜😂 

I used that terminology because I have No Respect, nor Any use for people who engage insurrection, looting, burning, and general  types of criminal activity like those people do.

Not Sorry!🤨

Did your know the other item that’s not a pad is forbidden on this site? Outrageous!!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Did your know the other item that’s not a pad is forbidden on this site? Outrageous!!!

They advertise those things on daytime television where children are present, but us grownups might get offended at a woman’s  time of the month at peak flow....😱😂

Two videos out of Portland show a couple of women getting in the face of law enforcement before finding out what they don’t teach you in critical gender studies at Marxist U.

10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not Sorry!🤨

Read OLD49er above. SMH

Boy, I notice the holy rollers are now talking about a woman's time of the month--ya'll should be so proud when you sit in your places of worship this next Sunday. And you wonder why others have a problem with religious attitudes. I guess ya'll lost that try to be a christian every day sort of thing. At least I know I am a hypocrite--some of you act like your above the fray--guess what, there is plenty of room where I am headed, I'll save you a seat. LOL 

24 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Boy, I notice the holy rollers are now talking about a woman's time of the month--ya'll should be so proud when you sit in your places of worship this next Sunday. And you wonder why others have a problem with religious attitudes. I guess ya'll lost that try to be a christian every day sort of thing. At least I know I am a hypocrite--some of you act like your above the fray--guess what, there is plenty of room where I am headed, I'll save you a seat. LOL 

Actually, the gist of what was said pertained to the fact that there are words which, on this site anyway, are censored. Take ####, for instance, #### are personal hygiene items for women. How are #### offensive? See what I mean?😜😂