Fox News (Not a surprise that people tune in to the truth)

Sportsfanatic1

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You didn't get the memo from Trump? Right wingers are supposed to leap to nutty OANN now. Chris Wallace made him look like someone's drunk uncle at Thanksgiving quite recently. 🤣

Chris Wallace is just another libtard joke like his dad......

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You didn't get the memo from Trump? Right wingers are supposed to leap to nutty OANN now. Chris Wallace made him look like someone's drunk uncle at Thanksgiving quite recently. 🤣

Chris Wallace asked Plugs to come out of his basement. Where is he?

If Plug's handlers are afraid of answering a few softball questions from a pro dimocrat liberal like Chris Wallace, they must really be afraid of letting him out of the basement ....

Fox really needs to can Wallace before the debates ....

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

As of today, 352 for Biden and 186 for Trump.  Maybe a little optimistic, but not far off, I think. 

rk7W0.png

If there is a landslide,  and I think there will be, it will be for President Trump  ....

I watched Plugs’ carefully scripted “Press Conference” yesterday... He called out to specific “reporters “ who calmly read their “questions” to him, & Then Allowed him to Answer them, unlike the unruly bunch of Jackwagons  who shout their questions over one another so rudely...Such a striking difference, to be sure. Kid gloves for Biden; Mob mentality for the sitting POTUS.🙄

18 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I watched Plugs’ carefully scripted “Press Conference” yesterday... He called out to specific “reporters “ who calmly read their “questions” to him, & Then Allowed him to Answer them, unlike the unruly bunch of Jackwagons  who shout their questions over one another so rudely...Such a striking difference, to be sure. Kid gloves for Biden; Mob mentality for the sitting POTUS.🙄

At any point did he disparage them, call them names, advocate for someone to attack them? You might think that manners and respect work. 

47 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

At any point did he disparage them, call them names, advocate for someone to attack them? You might think that manners and respect work. 

No, He didn’t Have to, Eunice... They were all hand picked & only a select few of “Fake News” friends were Allowed to be present... “Controlled Media” is what I call that. As for the rest of your post, That might also work for You, as well....

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nothing at all like the Democrats who wouldn't let Barr speak yesterday and kept shouting "Reclaiming my time!!"

Right?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Nothing at all like the Democrats who wouldn't let Barr speak yesterday and kept shouting "Reclaiming my time!!"

Right?

Barry will probably say he didn’t watch that circus, but trust me, he did. & Loved Every minute of it. He & Hank Johnson are very much alike...🤨