That's The Ticket ...

KirtFalcon

It’s a sad commentary of our country when the best two options we as a country can come up with is Biden and Trump.

It was equally pathetic in 2016.  

This is the best we can do???

It’s painfully obvious that the two party system is broken.

Biden and Trump..... SMDH  

• Thumbs Down 3
  • Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

It’s a sad commentary of our country when the best two options we as a country can come up with is Biden and Trump.

Donald Trump's actions and record over the past 3+ years have been exactly what this country needed.  I don't like his personality and I cringe at some of the things he says ... he's not a great communicator ... but I thank God he was elected instead of Hillary Clinton ... if congress would stop obstructing his pro America agenda, he would really do some great things.  The pathetically dishonest and relentlessly brutal media coverage he has received from 95% of the media has been unbelievable ... I just hope the President that follows his 2nd term is half as good for America as he has been ....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Donald Trump's actions and record over the past 3+ years have been exactly what this country needed.  I don't like his personality and I cringe at some of the things he says ... he's not a great communicator ... but I thank God he was elected instead of Hillary Clinton ... if congress would stop obstructing his pro America agenda, he would really do some great things.  The pathetically dishonest and relentlessly brutal media coverage he has received from 95% of the media has been unbelievable ... I just hope the President that follows his 2nd term is half as good for America as he has been ....

Yep

• Thanks 2

Go ahead and do all the thumbs down and poop emojis towards me you want.   Big deal.  

I DO understand how Trump was seen as the lesser of two evils both in 2016 and again in 2020. 

I do understand those that reluctantly vote for him.   

But IMHO.......a Christian that vehemently defends him is unconscionable.

He has zero redeemable Christian qualities.   Yet evangelicals wet themselves to support him.  

As a Christian........I can’t. And I won’t.   I decided to draw a line in the sand and say no to his completely unchristian way of going about the business of the country.  

While I can’t support the left and their democratic candidate because I’m diametrically opposed to most of their beliefs.....  I can’t support Trump because he’s diametrically opposed to mine. 

Im not willing to shelve my Christian beliefs for him..... or anyone else. 

1 minute ago, Mavchamp said:

Go ahead and do all the thumbs down and poop emojis towards me you want.   Big deal.  

I DO understand how Trump was seen as the lesser of two evils both in 2016 and again in 2020. 

He has zero redeemable Christian qualities.   Yet evangelicals wet themselves to support him.  

As a Christian........I can’t. And I won’t.   I decided to draw a line in the sand and say no to his completely unchristian way of going about the business of the country.  

While I can’t support the left and their democratic candidate because I’m diametrically opposed to most of their beliefs.....  I can’t support Trump because he’s diametrically opposed to mine. 

Actually he has a good record going into the 2020 election.  He had the economy at an all time high, more people were working, more jobs had been created than in years past, minority unemployment was at all time lows..... all before the Left wing media Pushed this virus into pandemic status.  I, too, am a Christian.  Voting for Trump isn’t going to send you to hell.  You must vote for who is better for all of the country, Christian or not.  One must realize that our country, while founded on several Christian principals, isn’t founded as a Christian country.  I don’t like that myself, but I you can’t vote for him because you’re a Christian I might suggest moving to a country that was founded as Christian country. Thanks for thinking we are unconscionable, lots of folks think it.  I’m just glad I don’t have to answer to you or them.  Name us a few Republicans that are great strong Christians that you’d vote for.

13 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Please list the policies, actions, accomplishments and agenda items that you are diametrically opposed to .... then compare and contrast what he has done and wants to accomplish for America with the agenda of Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, AOC, Sanders and the rest of the left wing radicals ... please tell me why you don't support his agenda over theirs ... Like WH1 stated, he is the most pro life, pro Christian, pro American President we have ever had in the White House  ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

Maybe he's changed, we haven't heard of any nefarious doings since he became President.  He was falsely slandered by the left, and his dalliances with women were in the past.  So I'm not going to dwell on those issues anymore, and look to the future.  Hopefully with him as President.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Trump's a badass and a patriot.  Actually trying to do the things he ran on.  Imagine that.  The sad commentary is that you're too blinded by your personal animus against him to see that.  It's painfully obvious that Trump IS the 3rd party option at this point.  4 More Years!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Please list the policies, actions, accomplishments and agenda items that you are diametrically opposed to .... then compare and contrast what he has done and wants to accomplish for America with the agenda of Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, AOC, Sanders and the rest of the left wing radicals ... please tell me why you don't support his agenda over theirs ... Like WH1 stated, he is the most pro life, pro Christian, pro American President we have ever had in the White House  ...

Crickets....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Barry you can jump in and save him if you’d like! Since you always have an eye roll for everything.  Those weren’t even leading questions as you say.  This is your opportunity to show the world what you truly believe in.  Do it

Barry couldn’t Begin to come up with a lucid, credible response. 

He can sling 💩 & insults with the Best of them, though.🤨

• LOL! 1

20 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Barry you can jump in and save him if you’d like! Since you always have an eye roll for everything.  Those weren’t even leading questions as you say.  This is your opportunity to show the world what you truly believe in.  Do it

That is absolutely just pointless leading nonsense, because all will be attacked or ignored. I have posted endlessly problems I have or opposition I have or the revulsion I have for his corruption, nepotism and generally his failure as an unfit human being to be anywhere near the White House. It's all just that I 'hate him' as if he doesn't deserve hating. Grow a set, Junior. 

• Thumbs Down 1