That's The Ticket ...

KirtFalcon

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

That is absolutely just pointless leading nonsense, because all will be attacked or ignored. I have posted endlessly problems I have or opposition I have or the revulsion I have for his corruption, nepotism and generally his failure as an unfit human being to be anywhere near the White House. It's all just that I 'hate him' as if he doesn't hating. Grow a set, Junior. 

So Biden isn’t corrupt?  Or is a womanizer?  The #### you say about trump is basically a description of Biden as well.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Barry you can jump in and save him if you’d like! Since you always have an eye roll for everything.  Those weren’t even leading questions as you say.  This is your opportunity to show the world what you truly believe in.  Do it

More crickets...

• LOL! 1

23 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Please list the policies, actions, accomplishments and agenda items that you are diametrically opposed to .... then compare and contrast what he has done and wants to accomplish for America with the agenda of Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, AOC, Sanders and the rest of the left wing radicals ... please tell me why you don't support his agenda over theirs ... Like WH1 stated, he is the most pro life, pro Christian, pro American President we have ever had in the White House  ...

First..... I"ll list the things he's done that I've supported:

1.  Renegotiation of NAFTA
2.  His Supreme Court Nominees have been fair
3.  Booming Economy
4.  Higher pay for most American workers
5.  Rebirth of the industrial sector
6.  His recent actions to lower prescription med prices
7.  Eliminating the penalty for Obamacare  

There are other things I've been pleased with.... but those are the biggest ones off the top of my head.

Things that have troubled me the most:

1.  His dealings with Kim Jong-un.  North Korea is one of the worst human rights violators in the world.  This guy in along the same lines of Saddam Huessien.  And Trump talks about him like he's a good guy.... a reasonable guy....  I think the term he used was "fell in love".  Disturbing to have the leader of the free world build up a monster that has literally killed thousands of people, starved his own country, and threatened to destroy America.   It boggles my mind.  Surely he doesn't trust this guy.  But the fact he would speak about him in such positive, candid terms is sickening.  The guy is a murderer... a tyrant.  CALL IT OUT.

2.  His relationship with Putin.....  the "shock and horror" the left has had about the possibility of Russian interference in the 2016 election is laughable.   Russia has been interfering with our elections for decades... including the Obama years.... Bush II, Clinto...so on and so on.  So I don't even care about the election interference.   It's the fact that he has such glowing words for a man that is slowly rolling back democracy from his own nation.  Russia is no longer as free as it once was.... how far will this go?  Putin's atrocities are eye popping too..... yet Trump acts like he's a good guy.  Buddies.  I find this just as disgusting as when Obama reached out to Cuba (for which the GOP rightfully crucified him for).  How can we give Trump a free pass for Putin and Jong-un after the indignation about Cuba????  CALL IT OUT.

3.  Our crumbling relationship with long-time allies in Europe and around the world.  It's disturbing to me that countries like Germany, France, the UK, and Australia collectively look at the USA with an eye roll these days.  It's one thing for those leaders to not be on the same page with a US president.  Obama was TERRIBLE with international affairs.  I think Bush was widely disliked... yet respected.   It's troublesome to me that the leaders of most of these countries think Trump is a buffoon.  They don't respect him at all.  These are our ALLIES... and they think our leader is a moron.  At least Obama's absence from the World Stage didn't bring ire from world leaders.  

4.  Is fiscal conservatism dead???   My biggest reason for always identifying as a republican was FISCAL CONSERVATISM.  Well...it's dead.  Trump and the GOP, by the of this term will have added about 7-8 TRILLION dollars to the national debt in just four years.  That. Is. Stunning.  No republican should be happy about this.  While I understand some of this is tied to much needed military upgrades.... there is WAY TOO MUCH PORK.  And the GOP is just as guilty as the big-spending democrats.  Where are the conservatives??? Or are we just conservative about abortion and immigration these days?  

5.  His mouth.... if he would just SHUT UP.... It boggles my mind we have to say this about our Commander and Chief  "  I don't like his personality and I cringe at some of the things he says ... he's not a great communicator "  KURT FALCON- Smoaky.com.     He stokes problems.... be it about the election, race, immigration, the incessant name calling of his enemies...... it's embarrassing.  How about some decorum?  How about being presidential?  Who cares if Pelosi doesn't like you.... most Americans hate her too.

There are other things I could list.....  like we still don't have immigration reform (a wall isn't policy change), pandemic response.......

----------

So there.....I listed the things I'm happy..... and unhappy with concerning Mr. Trump (there are more for each)

I don't know why I bothered to type it all..... you will defend him at every turn.... no matter if it deserves reprimand or not.  Free pass for all...... 

At least I can name the things he's done I've supported, even though I oppose him as president.  

Could you guys call him out for his BS when needed?  I fear not.  None of his followers seem to.

18 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

The sad commentary is that you're too blinded by your personal animus against him to see that.  

Absolutely not.  I dislike Biden X 10 more than I dislike Trump.  But at least the left wasn't crazy enough to nominate Sanders.

I listed the things I both like and dislike about Trump above..... so I'm not blinded by hate for him.  But I don't see him through red white and blue colored glasses, either.

The sad commentary is the blind eyes you guys turn to his BS.  What exactly does it take for him to say/do for you to call him out???  I don't mean abandon him....I know that's not happening.  But simply to publicly admonish him....... I haven't seen it happen..... and it's been well deserved at times. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

3.  Booming Economy

There are other things I've been pleased with.... but those are the biggest ones off the top of my head.

1.  His dealings with Kim Jong-un.  North Korea is one of the worst human rights violators in the world.  This guy in along the same lines of Saddam Huessien.  And Trump talks about him like he's a good guy.... a reasonable guy....  I think the term he used was "fell in love".  Disturbing to have the leader of the free world build up a monster that has literally killed thousands of people, starved his own country, and threatened to destroy America.   It boggles my mind.  Surely he doesn't trust this guy.  But the fact he would speak about him in such positive, candid terms is sickening.  The guy is a murderer... a tyrant.  CALL IT OUT.

2.  His relationship with Putin.....  the "shock and horror" the left has had about the possibility of Russian interference in the 2016 election is laughable.   Russia has been interfering with our elections for decades... including the Obama years.... Bush II, Clinto...so on and so on.  So I don't even care about the election interference.   It's the fact that he has such glowing words for a man that is slowly rolling back democracy from his own nation.  Russia is no longer as free as it once was.... how far will this go?  Putin's atrocities are eye popping too..... yet Trump acts like he's a good guy.  Buddies.  I find this just as disgusting as when Obama reached out to Cuba (for which the GOP rightfully crucified him for).  How can we give Trump a free pass for Putin and Jong-un after the indignation about Cuba????  CALL IT OUT.

3.  Our crumbling relationship with long-time allies in Europe and around the world.  It's disturbing to me that countries like Germany, France, the UK, and Australia collectively look at the USA with an eye roll these days.  It's one thing for those leaders to not be on the same page with a US president.  Obama was TERRIBLE with international affairs.  I think Bush was widely disliked... yet respected.   It's troublesome to me that the leaders of most of these countries think Trump is a buffoon.  They don't respect him at all.  These are our ALLIES... and they think our leader is a moron.  At least Obama's absence from the World Stage didn't bring ire from world leaders.  

4.  Is fiscal conservatism dead???   My biggest reason for always identifying as a republican was FISCAL CONSERVATISM.  Well...it's dead.  Trump and the GOP, by the of this term will have added about 7-8 TRILLION dollars to the national debt in just four years.  That. Is. Stunning.  No republican should be happy about this.  While I understand some of this is tied to much needed military upgrades.... there is WAY TOO MUCH PORK.  And the GOP is just as guilty as the big-spending democrats.  Where are the conservatives??? Or are we just conservative about abortion and immigration these days?  

5.  His mouth.... if he would just SHUT UP.... It boggles my mind we have to say this about our Commander and Chief  "  I don't like his personality and I cringe at some of the things he says ... he's not a great communicator "  KURT FALCON- Smoaky.com.     He stokes problems.... be it about the election, race, immigration, the incessant name calling of his enemies...... it's embarrassing.  How about some decorum?  How about being presidential?  Who cares if Pelosi doesn't like you.... most Americans hate her too.

There are other things I could list.....  like we still don't have immigration reform (a wall isn't policy change), pandemic response.......

----------

So there.....I listed the things I'm happy..... and unhappy with concerning Mr. Trump (there are more for each)

I don't know why I bothered to type it all..... you will defend him at every turn.... no matter if it deserves reprimand or not.  Free pass for all...... 

At least I can name the things he's done I've supported, even though I oppose him as president.  

Could you guys call him out for his BS when needed?  I fear not.  None of his followers seem to.

Absolutely not.  I dislike Biden X 10 more than I dislike Trump.  But at least the left wasn't crazy enough to nominate Sanders.

I listed the things I both like and dislike about Trump above..... so I'm not blinded by hate for him.  But I don't see him through red white and blue colored glasses, either.

The sad commentary is the blind eyes you guys turn to his BS.  What exactly does it take for him to say/do for you to call him out???  I don't mean abandon him....I know that's not happening.  But simply to publicly admonish him....... I haven't seen it happen..... and it's been well deserved at times. 

So basically he's not perfect........lol.....

5 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

3.  Booming Economy

----------

Barry, pay attention! This guy knows how to get his point across.

I have many of the same praises as well as some of the same concerns..🤨👌

1 minute ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

So basically he's not perfect........lol.....

That's not even up for debate.

I don't think he's a republican....... he's highjacked the party.

And while it's not my place to judge.... I don't think he's a Christian.  His actions and his mouth don't show it.

1 minute ago, Mavchamp said:

That's not even up for debate.

I don't think he's a republican....... he's highjacked the party.

And while it's not my place to judge.... I don't think he's a Christian.  His actions and his mouth don't show it.

Im not a Republican....im a conservative....all you moderate chamber of commerce Republicans almost went hand in hand with the dims and destroyed this great nation.....

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Barry, pay attention! This guy knows how to get his point across.

I have many of the same praises as well as some of the same concerns..🤨👌

I just don't like the direction the GOP has taken.  it's like the plane has been highjacked by a terrorist.  

And my greatest fear is that the party has been damaged generationally when Trump leaves office... be it in 2020 or in 2024.

The backlash could be monumental...... all the good that has been done for decades could be undone in a snap...

That bothers me

1 minute ago, Mavchamp said:

I just don't like the direction the GOP has taken.  it's like the plane has been highjacked by a terrorist.  

And my greatest fear is that the party has been damaged generationally when Trump leaves office... be it in 2020 or in 2024.

The backlash could be monumental...... all the good that has been done for decades could be undone in a snap...

That bothers me

Good riddance to the establishment liberals........