Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump's actions and record over the past 3+ years have been exactly what this country needed.  I don't like his personality and I cringe at some of the things he says ... he's not a great commu

Crickets....

It’s a sad commentary of our country when the best two options we as a country can come up with is Biden and Trump. It was equally pathetic in 2016.   This is the best we can do??? It’s

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Then how do you explain your misguided assessment of President Trump's actions?  Please tell me what else he could have done to fight this virus.  Please tell me what ACTIONS he has taken since taking office that are anti-Christian.  Your statements seem to more align with the liberal side than the moderate or conservatives ....

You do realize that assessments are are completely subjective?

Your assessment is no greater, no truer, and no less flawed than mine. 

Neither are worth a nickel either. 

Just because I’m not 100% in step with Trump doesn’t make me a liberal.

I’ve already listed the things I’ve supported that’s he’s accomplished. All of them conservative values.  

Ive asked several times for times when y’all have been unhappy with him.  I continue to hear crickets.

Nothing in 4 years you’ve disagreed with?  And I’m the one being accused of being blind and brainwashed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

You do realize that assessments are are completely subjective? .... subject to the facts  You still haven't said what else President Trump could have done to combat the virus.  You said it was "lacking"  .... How so?

Your assessment is no greater, no truer, and no less flawed than mine. 

Neither are worth a nickel either. 

Just because I’m not 100% in step with Trump doesn’t make me a liberal.

I’ve already listed the things I’ve supported that’s he’s accomplished. All of them conservative values.  

Ive asked several times for times when y’all have been unhappy with him.  I continue to hear crickets. ... Unplug your ears ... lol ...  I posted a whole thread devoted to just that

Nothing in 4 years you’ve disagreed with?  Look up the thread "Things I Disagree With President Trump" And I’m the one being accused of being blind and brainwashed. 

 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Then how do you explain your misguided assessment of President Trump's actions?  Please tell me what else he could have done to fight this virus.  Please tell me what ACTIONS he has taken since taking office that are anti-Christian.  Your statements seem to more align with the liberal side than the moderate or conservatives ....

I think he should have gotten someone besides the 50+ year big pharma bureaucrat, Fauci to guide his policy making.  I think his policy should have been to keep schools open and do everything possible to protect the vulnerable and ESPECIALLY NURSING HOMES. The data has been very consistent from the beginning that Covid is a disease that primarily effects the elderly and has little effect on kids. If he did this two things I think we have less than half the deaths and this fiasco is behind us. Tough decisions for sure, but I think the response at all levels should have been much more appropriate to the disease at hand.  After the Diamond Princess cruise ship debacle, we pretty much had the worst case scenario and could have started policy based on what happened there. Instead the media fanned the flames and Trump bought into the hysteria and we are where we are today. I still think he’s 1,000 times better than Slow Joe. My opinion of course. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

🤣😂 That's way, way out there, even for you. 

Not really!  I’ve heard a guy that sounded just like snoop dawg and he was Asian.  You must live a sheltered liberal life.  You’ve been under your bed too long

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

I think he should have gotten someone besides the 50+ year big pharma bureaucrat, Fauci to guide his policy making.  I think his policy should have been to keep schools open and do everything possible to protect the vulnerable and ESPECIALLY NURSING HOMES. The data has been very consistent from the beginning that Covid is a disease that primarily effects the elderly and has little effect on kids. If he did this two things I think we have less than half the deaths and this fiasco is behind us. Tough decisions for sure, but I think the response at all levels should have been much more appropriate to the disease at hand.  After the Diamond Princess cruise ship debacle, we pretty much had the worst case scenario and could have started policy based on what happened there. Instead the media fanned the flames and Trump bought into the hysteria and we are where we are today. I still think he’s 1,000 times better than Slow Joe. My opinion of course. 

If President Trump had pushed Fauci out, you would have never heard the end of it in the liberal media ... I agree. Fauci has been all over the place with his comments. Fauci is on the team because of his past involvement and current position, but I don't think he is in charge of policy.  The liberal media has tried to pit him against the President from the beginning ... that's just what they do and it wouldn't have mattered who was there, that's the agenda of the anti-Trump media.  The President wants to open schools and if he had kept them open, it would have again been demonized by the left.  The liberal governors, especially Cuomo, are directly responsible for most of the nursing home deaths ... that's a fact .... Bottom line is no matter what President Trump does in response to the virus, it's going to be attacked 24/7 by the dimocrats and media ... all to try and hurt his reelection chances ... it's all partisan dirty politics  .... but what else is new?

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Not really!  I’ve heard a guy that sounded just like snoop dawg and he was Asian.  You must live a sheltered liberal life.  You’ve been under your bed too long

He is stuck in the ... Twilight Zone  ...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If President Trump had pushed Fauci out, you would have never heard the end of it in the liberal media ... I agree. Fauci has been all over the place with his comments. Fauci is on the team because of his past involvement and current position, but I don't think he is in charge of policy.  The liberal media has tried to pit him against the President from the beginning ... that's just what they do and it wouldn't have mattered who was there, that's the agenda of the anti-Trump media.  The President wants to open schools and if he had kept them open, it would have again been demonized by the left.  The liberal governors, especially Cuomo, are directly responsible for most of the nursing home deaths ... that's a fact .... Bottom line is no matter what President Trump does in response to the virus, it's going to be attacked 24/7 by the dimocrats and media ... all to try and hurt his reelection chances ... it's all partisan dirty politics  .... but what else is new?

That is the goal . Distract, Deflect , Destroy, Defend corruption. 
 

I believe I just came up with a accurate mission statement for the Democrats. Better than blame Trump or orange man bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Again.... I see nothing but defending. 

How do y’all feel about his rapport with Kim Jin-U.N.?  Honestly? 

Putin?  

Are you capable of criticizing him When he’s wrong?   Or do you think he’s never wrong. 

Free pass after free pass is all I’m seeing. 

First, as a person, I’m not a Trump fan.  I’m 99% sure we wouldn’t get along (could be wrong, but Jmo).   He runs his jibs too much, and some of his tweets drive me crazy.   I’d probably enjoy sitting down with Biden & having a beer.  We’re both old and senile.

As for as his (public) rapport with Un & Putin, I think that is a learned experience from his business deals.  I’d bet mucho dinero that he loathes Un, and dislikes Putin.   A President should keep his lines of communication open.   Basically a “don’t burn bridges” thing.  If he publicly said what he thought of Un, we might have been nuked by now.   And, imo, we sure don’t want to cut communications with Russia.   I may be wrong, but that’s how I see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

First, as a person, I’m not a Trump fan.  I’m 99% sure we wouldn’t get along (could be wrong, but Jmo).   He runs his jibs too much, and some of his tweets drive me crazy.   I’d probably enjoy sitting down with Biden & having a beer.  We’re both old and senile.

As for as his (public) rapport with Un & Putin, I think that is a learned experience from his business deals.  I’d bet mucho dinero that he loathes Un, and dislikes Putin.   A President should keep his lines of communication open.   Basically a “don’t burn bridges” thing.  If he publicly said what he thought of Un, we might have been nuked by now.   And, imo, we sure don’t want to cut communications with Russia.   I may be wrong, but that’s how I see it.

👌

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If President Trump had pushed Fauci out, you would have never heard the end of it in the liberal media ... I agree. Fauci has been all over the place with his comments. Fauci is on the team because of his past involvement and current position, but I don't think he is in charge of policy.  The liberal media has tried to pit him against the President from the beginning ... that's just what they do and it wouldn't have mattered who was there, that's the agenda of the anti-Trump media.  The President wants to open schools and if he had kept them open, it would have again been demonized by the left.  The liberal governors, especially Cuomo, are directly responsible for most of the nursing home deaths ... that's a fact .... Bottom line is no matter what President Trump does in response to the virus, it's going to be attacked 24/7 by the dimocrats and media ... all to try and hurt his reelection chances ... it's all partisan dirty politics  .... but what else is new?

In the worst situations, doing what is right is what is called for. You are correct that the media would have demonized him however it played out. So who cares?Playing to the media is always a lose lose for Trump. I’m not saying he did the worst job ever. I just think he got played by the media on Covid. They knew he was a germ freak and found something they could get him to overreact on. By the time he figured it out, we were screwed. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

If President Trump had pushed Fauci out, you would have never heard the end of it in the liberal media ... I agree. Fauci has been all over the place with his comments. Fauci is on the team because of his past involvement and current position, but I don't think he is in charge of policy.  The liberal media has tried to pit him against the President from the beginning ... that's just what they do and it wouldn't have mattered who was there, that's the agenda of the anti-Trump media.  The President wants to open schools and if he had kept them open, it would have again been demonized by the left.  The liberal governors, especially Cuomo, are directly responsible for most of the nursing home deaths ... that's a fact .... Bottom line is no matter what President Trump does in response to the virus, it's going to be attacked 24/7 by the dimocrats and media ... all to try and hurt his reelection chances ... it's all partisan dirty politics  .... but what else is new?

One thing that still bugs the poo out of me, Fauci said there would a pandemic during the Trump Administration.   I can’t help but wonder, how come he was so sure?  It’s facts like this that are a Conpiracy Theorist dream.

 

3F5C7184-F3C2-4847-B8ED-9B8341ED711F.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

One thing that still bugs the poo out of me, Fauci said there would a pandemic during the Trump Administration.   I can’t help but wonder, how come he was so sure?  It’s facts like this that are a Conpiracy Theorist dream.

 

3F5C7184-F3C2-4847-B8ED-9B8341ED711F.jpeg

Looks pretty suspicious to me...🤔😡

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

You do realize that assessments are are completely subjective?

Your assessment is no greater, no truer, and no less flawed than mine. 

Neither are worth a nickel either. 

Just because I’m not 100% in step with Trump doesn’t make me a liberal.

I’ve already listed the things I’ve supported that’s he’s accomplished. All of them conservative values.  

Ive asked several times for times when y’all have been unhappy with him.  I continue to hear crickets.

Nothing in 4 years you’ve disagreed with?  And I’m the one being accused of being blind and brainwashed. 

I was gonna reply to your initial reply to me,  but I see there's been like 2-3 pages worth from others.  Lol.  With regard to your "waiting to hear criticisms" of Trump, I was livid when he bombed syria after they launched the supposed "chemical attack" shortly after he was elected.  I've also been critical of the fact that he continues to put people into positions of influence who are clearly frauds and opposed to MAGA. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I was gonna reply to your initial reply to me,  but I see there's been like 2-3 pages worth from others.  Lol.  With regard to your "waiting to hear criticisms" of Trump, I was livid when he bombed syria after they launched the supposed "chemical attack" shortly after he was elected.  I've also been critical of the fact that he continues to put people into positions of influence who are clearly frauds and opposed to MAGA. 

I think he got a lot of bad advise from covert swamp dwellers on a lot of his initial staff appointments and a few others along the way.  Unlike in a dimocrat administration where the bad apples are exposed and just keep on serving, President Trump roots them out and gets rid of them and brings in someone else .... There were multiple cases during the Obama administration where some of his appointed people were found to be clearly screw ups or even corrupt to the point that they should have been fired or even prosecuted, yet they continued to shamelessly serve as if nothing had happened ... (Eric Holder, Susan Rice, Lois Learner, Loreta Lynch and a string of other partisan, corrupt underlings) .... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...