Possible 2020 SEC Schedule

Stoney

47 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Just go ahead and play a 13 game schedule so you actually play every team in your conference.

You just want more quality football that you won’t find consistently in the B12 and ACC 😂

• LOL! 1

25 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

You just want more quality football that you won’t find consistently in the B12 and ACC 😂

Hey it just means more so prove it lol. 

I just want to see A&M have to play the good teams in the East honestly lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Didn’t they play UGA last year?

Yeah they did, but this season they got the two worst teams (Vanderbilt and SC) so I find humor that in there “breakout” year they might have to play Georgia and Florida.

50 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Yeah they did, but this season they got the two worst teams (Vanderbilt and SC) so I find humor that in there “breakout” year they might have to play Georgia and Florida.

Honestly, someone with OUs schedule has no right to be judgmental about who A&M gets from the east. 

23 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Honestly, someone with OUs schedule has no right to be judgmental about who A&M gets from the east. 

It is not so much being “judgmental” of A&M as it is being judgmental of the conference scheduling process that of you playing someone that you are in the “same” conference once every seven years. 

The A&M part is more that people are picking them as a “breakout” team because of their schedule so I find it funny that they might have to end up playing the good East teams that they were going to dodge to have their breakout season.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

It is not so much being “judgmental” of A&M as it is being judgmental of the conference scheduling process that of you playing someone that you are in the “same” conference once every seven years. 

The A&M part is more that people are picking them as a “breakout” team because of their schedule so I find it funny that they might have to end up playing the good East teams that they were going to dodge to have their breakout season.

Its not only because of their schedule they are looked out as a potential breakout team... There are some very talented pieces on this team with one of the most experienced rosters in college football. They would be getting serious talk regardless. 

The reason the schedule is coming up is because last years schedule was brutal. 4 playoff caliber teams with 3 of them on the road. Combined with a top 20 auburn and it was a tough ride. After talking all year about it being such a hard schedule, one can't help but point out this one is a lot easier. 

And I'm sorry but I don't care if they only play Georgia once every 7 years... there still hasn't been a year yet where I look at their conference schedule and thought it was "weak" or that other conferences are playing harder conference schedules. Sure you guys round Robin, but I dont think it makes your schedule "tougher." 

8 hours ago, WETSU said:

Its not only because of their schedule they are looked out as a potential breakout team... There are some very talented pieces on this team with one of the most experienced rosters in college football. They would be getting serious talk regardless. 

The reason the schedule is coming up is because last years schedule was brutal. 4 playoff caliber teams with 3 of them on the road. Combined with a top 20 auburn and it was a tough ride. After talking all year about it being such a hard schedule, one can't help but point out this one is a lot easier. 

And I'm sorry but I don't care if they only play Georgia once every 7 years... there still hasn't been a year yet where I look at their conference schedule and thought it was "weak" or that other conferences are playing harder conference schedules. Sure you guys round Robin, but I dont think it makes your schedule "tougher." 

Hey now, OU has to play UT twice every year now.... cough cough snicker snicker 

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

That’s the sign of a great program, have an off night and still win.

Agreed. But Georgia didn't have an off night and still win. Go back and watch that game with an open mind. Literally the most one sided officiating throughout ive ever seen. So many drive ending calls for one team and drive extending calls for another. I havent seen it quite that bad in a while. Ive seen missed or bad calls in key moments, but nothing quite like this throughout and entire game. 

25 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Officials were obviously bad but offensively both were atrocious. More bad offense than good defense. The weather conditions weren’t good but that just as excuse. I agree with Wet not all conferences are the same so it doesn’t make it more difficult. I like the idea of playing more Sec games and I believe one sec team should have the opportunity to play every team in the opposite division in a four year period. If that means sacrifice of one non conference then so be it. I find it amusing getting rid of the occ in the first place. 

I too like playing more conference games every year. Just don't agree that the schedule is easier than other conferences just because its 8 games instead of 9. 

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Agreed. But Georgia didn't have an off night and still win. Go back and watch that game with an open mind. Literally the most one sided officiating throughout ive ever seen. So many drive ending calls for one team and drive extending calls for another. I havent seen it quite that bad in a while. Ive seen missed or bad calls in key moments, but nothing quite like this throughout and entire game. 

Lol, and Georgia didn’t want to be in the Sugar Bowl against Texas that year.  You crack me up man.  
just for grins sake, the officiating was obviously one side.  I think I remember telling you the SEC got exactly what they wanted.....  Texas TV sets, stronger recruiting ties in Texas, and a decent name that wasn’t going to upset the original Sec powers. Now with a possible 10 game conference schedule guess who you’ll be adding to the schedule from the East.   Ole Slive was a sly ole fox and you guys were so desperate to be somebody you took it hook line and sinker.

Just now, Raiderfan7000 said:

Agree quality is more important. I want too see A&M play Georgia Florida. I don’t like the permanent rivals cause we all know Usce isn’t an equal. You should play every team in the four years period.

To most folks SCar is an equal to aTm.  

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Not really A&M never lost to them or had a losing season. Maybe more ole miss or Miss at. Not great but not terrible either.

Youre  an Aggie fan, you’re not most folks.  You’re forgetting spurrier hand a handful of up years.  But they’re typically on par with aTm

2 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

Have they actually put out a revised schedule yet? I saw they were starting September 26th. 

Revised schedule hasn’t been released yet as far as I know. Nick told me today he would email it to me as soon as he gets it. 

• Thanks 1