Possible 2020 SEC Schedule

Stoney

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

While this is true, those 6 teams would probably be top at least in any other conference. How many Big 12 or Big 10 teams would go 10-0 with LSU’s schedule? 

In your unbiased opinion, right?!  Lol.  LSU won’t Go 10-0 with their schedule.  

aTm WaS mediocre in the Big12.  Nothing has changed.  Mississippi St, Ole Miss, SCar, Kentucky, Missouri, Tennessee and even auburn are interchangeable.  Every now and then when a Dak, Cam, Manzel comes along one of those teams can rise up and make you look, but they’re average programs that benefit from 4 oOC games and scheduling.  That’s how you have inflated rankings on teams late in the year every year.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

In your unbiased opinion, right?!  Lol.  LSU won’t Go 10-0 with their schedule.  

aTm WaS mediocre in the Big12.  Nothing has changed.  Mississippi St, Ole Miss, SCar, Kentucky, Missouri, Tennessee and even auburn are interchangeable.  Every now and then when a Dak, Cam, Manzel comes along one of those teams can rise up and make you look, but they’re average programs that benefit from 4 oOC games and scheduling.  That’s how you have inflated rankings on teams late in the year every year.  

I’m not the one whining about the SEC schedule. Facts are facts. Every team in the SEC is playing a stronger schedule this year than any other team in the country. If you want to debate this, I’m waiting. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

I’m not the one whining about the SEC schedule. Facts are facts. Every team in the SEC is playing a stronger schedule this year than any other team in the country. If you want to debate this, I’m waiting. 

How do you tell?  By using preseason rankings that are built off of last year’s “successes”?  Before a game is being played you’re already arguing SOS!  Lol. 

43 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

How do you tell?  By using preseason rankings that are built off of last year’s “successes”?  Before a game is being played you’re already arguing SOS!  Lol. 

It’s really simple. Year-in, year-out, we get to bowl season and, with a few exceptions, one conference runs roughshod through the rest of the conference. OU is head and shoulders above the rest of the Big12, and they are 0-5 in the playoffs, 0-3 vs the SEC in the playoffs, and been blown out the last two years. Every blue moon we see a UT beat UGA or Ohio State beat BAMA, but by and large, one conference is the cream of the crop. Take Clemson out of the ACC and it’s the Sunbelt. Remove Ohio state and there’s not much difference in the Big10 and the MAC. Without OU, the Big12 isn’t far ahead of the AAC. Name me a Big12 team you think could win the SEC this year. In the meantime, I can name 4 SEC teams that would win the Big12. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

It’s really simple. Year-in, year-out, we get to bowl season and, with a few exceptions, one conference runs roughshod through the rest of the conference. OU is head and shoulders above the rest of the Big12, and they are 0-5 in the playoffs, 0-3 vs the SEC in the playoffs, and been blown out the last two years. Every blue moon we see a UT beat UGA or Ohio State beat BAMA, but by and large, one conference is the cream of the crop. Take Clemson out of the ACC and it’s the Sunbelt. Remove Ohio state and there’s not much difference in the Big10 and the MAC. Without OU, the Big12 isn’t far ahead of the AAC. Name me a Big12 team you think could win the SEC this year. In the meantime, I can name 4 SEC teams that would win the Big12. 

Sec gets to pick their bowl matchups too.  Only conference that gets that privilege.  And we all know the sec only wins the bowl games they wanted to be in. 

• Roll Eyes 1

24 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Sec gets to pick their bowl matchups too.  Only conference that gets that privilege.  And we all know the sec only wins the bowl games they wanted to be in. 

Yeah we throw the Big12 a bone in the Sugar Bowl every few years so they will keep showing up. It keeps some of their fans from whining. 

• LOL! 1