What EXACTLY do black people want from white people in America?

TTman7

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

Considering the fact that you have said you do not read nor care to read other people's post and it would not change your mind anyway wouldn't it be better to just post what you think since no amount of facts or information will change your mind anyway? Just saying

Good "answer", Professor. 

Not other people's...just yours. Especially when there are multiple and endless links that I know don't change the things I saw. Butt hurt because I wouldn't read your links? 😂

If I knew the answer I wouldn't have made the topic in the form of a question. If I was gonna post what I think, the topic would've been a statement. 

Just sayin'. 

I'm of the opinion that all of this talk of racial division is manufactured by radical leftists because well,  that's just how they roll.  Just like most white people aren't racists,  most blacks don't want anything from whites,  other than respect and dignity.  Like whites,  and all other colors of people,  most deserve respect and dignity,  and some don't.  Just my .02

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Every black person I know has more than one story to tell about how they had someone call them a slur, harass them in a store, have law enforcement question them randomly, get looked at differently in social settings. They want all that to stop. That's for starters. Then, equal opportunities for employment, housing, education, equal justice under the law and just quality of life are common sense wants. 

9 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Its a forum, I do not get butt hurt over it but it does reinforce the fact that most people ignore the facts and instead go on the idea that backs what they already believe.  

When one of the founding members of BLM tells older white people to donate their homes and their Estates to the BLM, you might begin to See where that belief comes from.....

36 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Its a forum, I do not get butt hurt over it but it does reinforce the fact that most people ignore the facts and instead go on the idea that backs what they already believe.  

:sleep:

30 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I'm of the opinion that all of this talk of racial division is manufactured by radical leftists because well,  that's just how they roll.  Just like most white people aren't racists,  most blacks don't want anything from whites,  other than respect and dignity.  Like whites,  and all other colors of people,  most deserve respect and dignity,  and some don't.  Just my .02

I work on the South Side of Longview (some call it "the hood"). It's predominantly black folks that live in that area. 

I'm frequently driving the streets of all the neighborhoods, and speak to and have discussions with the black citizens there (of all ages). 

Over the last several months, since all this racial #### & riots began, I have asked approximately 30-40 black citizens the topic question. Their responses (all of them) went one of two ways...either "I don't know" or "Nothing". 

That information is not a written & published article, and is not a case study...just my .02 worth. 😏

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Well I see a lotta WHITE guys answering the question......be nice to get some answers from those to whom the question is addressed........

You are exactly right. And hopefully they will. I only know of two, for sure, black posters. @JETT and @ANTI 

I only know they are black because they've both stated so and made a point of it in a previous topic. It really never mattered and still doesn't, what race you are to discuss things on SDC. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Well I see a lotta WHITE guys answering the question......be nice to get some answers from those to whom the question is addressed........

Btw, Westy...its pretty presumptuous of you to think we're all white guys on here responding. 😂

Berry might get offended. I would dang sure question Berry and the professor's gender though. 🤔😱😂🤣😂

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Btw, Westy...its pretty presumptuous of you to think we're all white guys on here responding. 😂

Berry might get offended. I would dang sure question Berry and the professor's gender though. 🤔😱😂🤣😂

They very well could be Gender fluid; I have thought so for some time. (“Don’t Ask, don’t Tell!😱)

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Something like this.....I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream…” — Martin Luther King Jr.Jan 29, 2016

Conservatives are the ones striving for THAT......

3 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

That all you got Uncle Fester, your point?  I ain't spelling it out for you moron. You were the guy in those 2016 posts that Pilgrim put up that you have now censored where you dissed Trump including his racists tendencies and now you sucking his bait. 

You judged that tweet to be against blacks....just as many WHITES live in government housing as blacks.....you are the one you hate......lol

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

42 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Let me spell it out for ya Fester. The rule was intended to expand access to housing for minorities. WHITES ain't minorities. You got it now moron?

Whites are projected to be the minority by 2045.  That's not very far off.  In Houston and Dallas whites are already the minority.  I didn't realize until I read it in The Smithsonian Magazine that Houston is the most diverse city in all of America.  https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Still waiting on those public housing stats......

https://nlihc.org/sites/default/files/HousingSpotlight2-2.pdf   Residents by race Section 8 :  49% White 33% Black 13% Hispanic 5% Other, Public Housing :  45% Black, 32% White, 21% Hispanic, 2% Other.  Vouchers 45% Black, 35 % White, 16% Hispanic, 3% Other.  So it's not predominately blacks as some would suggest.  They only are the majority in Vouchers by 1%.  Whites miss a majority by 2% in Section 8 which is the rent is extremely low.  

Why it was even brought up is beyond me.  In essence it is racist to assume that all blacks are poor and live off the Government, and it's not true.  It's a terrible stereotype.  Many families are middle class and even wealthy.  The only reason we see people live in the white part of town, black part of town, Chinatown, and little Mexico's is because people tend to feel more comfortable around their own race or family.  I live in a diverse neighborhood of white's, blacks, hispanics, and asians.  I'm actually a minority on my street, and I've gotten to know many of my neighbors.  A majority of them I like, and few I don't like.  Some could say that I'm racist, because some of the people I don't like are black and hispanic.  I just don't like some of the things they do that keep me up at night.  Such as shooting fireworks or playing loud music after midnight.  That's usually the night that they do.  We all have that neighbor.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Something like this.....I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream…” — Martin Luther King Jr.Jan 29, 2016

But in these times they are showing their character and the content is no bueno.