What EXACTLY do black people want from white people in America?

TTman7

Larry is an expert on to, too, two.   It’s a Liberal Arts thing.   How sad he knows so little about what it takes to be a good President.  But there are millions of Democrats equally handicapped.   For those folks, we need an amendment to The Constitution  -  Prior to election, any candidate must remember what he’s (or she) had for breakfast for the last 3 days.  

Btw, heard an ex Secret Service agent was told, and tweeted that Biden’s condition is spiraling downhill fast.

Will there be debates?   I can’t believe there will be.   No way Biden’s people would let himexpose his condition.

16 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Larry is an expert on to, too, two.   It’s a Liberal Arts thing.   How sad he knows so little about what it takes to be a good President.  But there are millions of Democrats equally handicapped.   For those folks, we need an amendment to The Constitution  -  Prior to election, any candidate must remember what he’s (or she) had for breakfast for the last 3 days.  

Btw, heard an ex Secret Service agent was told, and tweeted that Biden’s condition is spiraling downhill fast.

Will there be debates?   I can’t believe there will be.   No way Biden’s people would let himexpose his condition.

In a Sane world; (instead of the Bizarro one we currently occupy)  one would think that the voters wouldn’t even consider voting for someone with Clearly diminished mental faculties as we see with Uncle Creepy. However, these communists of the democrat party want nothing more than for Biden to somehow take The Oath & then promptly push him into an Alzheimer’s facility on Guam or somewhere like that. 

Their greatest fear is that he does something completely disastrous, like fondling a 6 year old on Live Television Before the Election. They ain’t taking that gamble. They will roll the dice & skip the debate(s). 🐔💩’s

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

In a Sane world; (instead of the Bizarro one we currently occupy)  one would think that the voters wouldn’t even consider voting for someone with Clearly diminished mental faculties as we see with Uncle Creepy. However, these communists of the democrat party want nothing more than for Biden to somehow take The Oath & then promptly push him into an Alzheimer’s facility on Guam or somewhere like that. 

Their greatest fear is that he does something completely disastrous, like fondling a 6 year old on Live Television Before the Election. They ain’t taking that gamble. They will roll the dice & skip the debate(s). 🐔💩’s

Nice reaction, #### boy.😂

Trump has enough money, he should pay Fox News (they’d be the only one willing I bet) to set up a series of debates and advertise them.  Challenge Joe Biden publicly on commercials daily.  Seeing joe respond violently to people that have challenged (Gun owner and the DFPG) him he won’t be able to back down.  If he doesn’t show up everybody will know he is aware he can’t mentally compete.  

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Trump has enough money, he should pay Fox News (they’d be the only one willing I bet) to set up a series of debates and advertise them.  Challenge Joe Biden publicly on commercials daily.  Seeing joe respond violently to people that have challenged (Gun owner and the DFPG) him he won’t be able to back down.  If he doesn’t show up everybody will know he is aware he can’t mentally compete.  

Biden is 🐔💩

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 4:18 PM, BarryLaverty said:

No, I disagree, but then she would have said 'policeman'. Oh, well, I should have been more respectful of the ladies and their tea chatter. 😔

Stay gender neutral - that's Police Person

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 12:36 PM, TTman7 said:

Serious question. 

On 7/30/2020 at 4:11 PM, WestHardinfan1 said:

Well I see a lotta WHITE guys answering the question......be nice to get some answers from those to whom the question is addressed........

On 7/30/2020 at 4:17 PM, TTman7 said:

You are exactly right. And hopefully they will. I only know of two, for sure, black posters. @JETT and @ANTI 

I only know they are black because they've both stated so and made a point of it in a previous topic. It really never mattered and still doesn't, what race you are to discuss things on SDC. 

@JETT I'm honestly interested in your opinion on this topic. I think you were on suspension when it was started. And any other black posters on SDC. 

19 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

@JETT I'm honestly interested in your opinion on this topic. I think you were on suspension when it was started. And any other black posters on SDC. 

I think African Americans (black people, or colored) as yall call it want equally paying jobs, a shot at the opportunity to get the job over our resume and not our skin color, less harsher sentences for crimes committed the same as our brothers (white ppl) etc theres a few of my opinions.... there's more but those seem to be lacking a lot and ignored... the best answer we can get is "its getting better than it was" 🙄

• Thanks 1

why is it that both candidates who have been picked to be president or VP have the same questions and concerns about them being "black" are we that under educated that we have to question our ethnicity? geez.... serious question 

I don't think race is as big issue as some portrait it to be but for those who think the justice system and racism is just talk is beyond me, there's a different approach from LE towards black ppl than whites.... cause remember as a few of you smoaky members call it were "thugs" @CarthDawg77....... ive never been in trouble with law enforcement in my life but if I were to get pulled over I'd probably be discriminated against as well... im black have full sleeve tattoos on both arms i have nothing but godly stuff tattooed on my body, and I ride around with my gun on me..... I'd be honest and tell the officer I'm strapped and hed definitely take a different approach on me..... if any of you can argue this statement tour credibility is zilch...

40 minutes ago, JETT said:

I don't think race is as big issue as some portrait it to be but for those who think the justice system and racism is just talk is beyond me, there's a different approach from LE towards black ppl than whites.... cause remember as a few of you smoaky members call it were "thugs" @CarthDawg77....... ive never been in trouble with law enforcement in my life but if I were to get pulled over I'd probably be discriminated against as well... im black have full sleeve tattoos on both arms i have nothing but godly stuff tattooed on my body, and I ride around with my gun on me..... I'd be honest and tell the officer I'm strapped and hed definitely take a different approach on me..... if any of you can argue this statement tour credibility is zilch...

If you have a CHL, you are Required to provide it every time an officer asks  you for your ID;

I won’t argue that as a black man, you would be treated differently. I once had a friend who was a LEO & I would sometimes ride with him at night. This was probably in about 1977 or 1978.  Law Enforcement is a high stress occupation, if you drop your guard, you might die. Stats show that even though blacks represent less than 20% of the population in the US, they commit over 50% of crimes...This probably accounts for that difference in how they treat people of color; not saying it is right, but might address the issue.

Cops do a necessary job, & they aren’t paid nearly enough, in my opinion.

29 minutes ago, JETT said:

I think African Americans (black people, or colored) as yall call it want equally paying jobs, a shot at the opportunity to get the job over our resume and not our skin color, less harsher sentences for crimes committed the same as our brothers (white ppl) etc theres a few of my opinions.... there's more but those seem to be lacking a lot and ignored... the best answer we can get is "its getting better than it was" 🙄

I once got a vacation on SDC for using the word “colored”. Something I seldom say, anyway; However, if THAT term is now offensive to blacks, Please explain what that “C” in NAA”C”P is supposed to represent, and Why it is still there.

41 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

The fact that you even have to ask this question is crazy.

I'm not answering this. The level of ignorance is just too high to address, not to mention I genuinely dont think you give two dead flies smashed about black america or what we want lol

What I will say is....you cant pick and choose when you decide to care about black people. You cant scream "Go Carthage" or "Go Henderson" or "Roll Tide" on Fridays and Saturdays and then ignore and/or justify the injustices, unecessary obstacles and systematic racism blacks face everyday. Doesnt work like that.

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Thanks for responding. 

I didn't see any of that during my career. I worked for the State of Texas for 22+ years. Everybody was on the same payscale depending on which agency and job you held...equal pay for everybody no matter race or gender. I'm now at the city government level and it's the same thing. I have no idea in the private sector, but I've never heard of minorities making less just because they're a minority. 

So you're against Affirmative Action? I also believe you should get a job or opportunity based on resume' and not race or gender. But, that's actually a positive for minorities & women in my experience. Not necessarily right, but can be a positive. 

Prison sentencing? I've seen some major miscarriages of justice by all colors...in my experience. And of course, for the most part, harsher should be according to type of crime and recidivism. The biggest difference I saw was the disparity in sentencing in smaller rural courts versus courts in the bigger cities/counties. 

I can only go by my experiences, both professionally and personally. That's what your doing too. We're both biased in our opinions. That's not wrong though. These types of discussions between people of differing races will help begin to make change. 

Getting better than it was? Probably so, i would agree. Talk to any minorities and women from the 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's eras... and they'd probably say it's alot better now. But there is a need to make the whole system better, and I encourage and hope for that. 

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Thanks for responding. 

I didn't see any of that during my career. I worked for the State of Texas for 22+ years. Everybody was on the same payscale depending on which agency and job you held...equal pay for everybody no matter race or gender. I'm now at the city government level and it's the same thing. I have no idea in the private sector, but I've never heard of minorities making less just because they're a minority. 

So you're against Affirmative Action? I also believe you should get a job or opportunity based on resume' and not race or gender. But, that's actually a positive for minorities & women in my experience. Not necessarily right, but can be a positive. 

Prison sentencing? I've seen some major miscarriages of justice by all colors...in my experience. And of course, for the most part, harsher should be according to type of crime and recidivism. The biggest difference I saw was the disparity in sentencing in smaller rural courts versus courts in the bigger cities/counties. 

I can only go by my experiences, both professionally and personally. That's what your doing too. We're both biased in our opinions. That's not wrong though. These types of discussions between people of differing races will help begin to make change. 

Getting better than it was? Probably so, i would agree. Talk to any minorities and women from the 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's eras... and they'd probably say it's alot better now. But there is a need to make the whole system better, and I encourage and hope for that. 

Good post I agree

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ANTI said:

The fact that you even have to ask this question is crazy.

I'm not answering this. The level of ignorance is just too high to address, not to mention I genuinely dont think you give two dead flies smashed about black america or what we want lol

What I will say is....you cant pick and choose when you decide to care about black people. You cant scream "Go Carthage" or "Go Henderson" or "Roll Tide" on Fridays and Saturdays and then ignore and/or justify the injustices, unecessary obstacles and systematic racism blacks face everyday. Doesnt work like that.

Aren't we supposed to be having these uncomfortable discussions and asking questions? It's a very legitimate question. If you dont think so, then obviously your the ignorant one. 

What you think about me I could care less. Do you feel the same? Obviously not. Stop being butthurt, man up, and have adult conversations. 

And yes, I CAN pick and choose how I want to feel about ANYBODY. I'm not going to let anybody dictate to me how I feel. Do you? 

O-tay? 👌