The Smoakhouse Forums

What EXACTLY do black people want from white people in America?

4 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Better watch the moron ####.....read the rules of this site......and show me the racial background of those living in public housing......

lol I knew it wouldn't be long before you played the threat card.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm of the opinion that all of this talk of racial division is manufactured by radical leftists because well,  that's just how they roll.  Just like most white people aren't racists,  most blacks don'

Something like this.....“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I ha

There will never be a racial healing in America as long as race hustling poverty pimps like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are recognized as the leaders of the blacks community  ....

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Ive never called you a moron......i expect the same from you......

Just as I'll expect you to refrain from the use of "tard" in all forms. You have a nice evening Fester. 

5 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Just as I'll expect you to refrain from the use of "tard" in all forms. You have a nice evening Fester. 

You too.....lol.....

5 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

I'm still waiting for those stats......

42 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Let me spell it out for ya Fester. The rule was intended to expand access to housing for minorities. WHITES ain't minorities. You got it now moron?

Whites are projected to be the minority by 2045.  That's not very far off.  In Houston and Dallas whites are already the minority.  I didn't realize until I read it in The Smithsonian Magazine that Houston is the most diverse city in all of America.  https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Still waiting on those public housing stats......

https://nlihc.org/sites/default/files/HousingSpotlight2-2.pdf   Residents by race Section 8 :  49% White 33% Black 13% Hispanic 5% Other, Public Housing :  45% Black, 32% White, 21% Hispanic, 2% Other.  Vouchers 45% Black, 35 % White, 16% Hispanic, 3% Other.  So it's not predominately blacks as some would suggest.  They only are the majority in Vouchers by 1%.  Whites miss a majority by 2% in Section 8 which is the rent is extremely low.  

Why it was even brought up is beyond me.  In essence it is racist to assume that all blacks are poor and live off the Government, and it's not true.  It's a terrible stereotype.  Many families are middle class and even wealthy.  The only reason we see people live in the white part of town, black part of town, Chinatown, and little Mexico's is because people tend to feel more comfortable around their own race or family.  I live in a diverse neighborhood of white's, blacks, hispanics, and asians.  I'm actually a minority on my street, and I've gotten to know many of my neighbors.  A majority of them I like, and few I don't like.  Some could say that I'm racist, because some of the people I don't like are black and hispanic.  I just don't like some of the things they do that keep me up at night.  Such as shooting fireworks or playing loud music after midnight.  That's usually the night that they do.  We all have that neighbor.  

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Something like this.....I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream…” — Martin Luther King Jr.Jan 29, 2016

But in these times they are showing their character and the content is no bueno.

19 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

https://nlihc.org/sites/default/files/HousingSpotlight2-2.pdf   Residents by race Section 8 :  49% White 33% Black 13% Hispanic 5% Other, Public Housing :  45% Black, 32% White, 21% Hispanic, 2% Other.  Vouchers 45% Black, 35 % White, 16% Hispanic, 3% Other.  So it's not predominately blacks as some would suggest.  They only are the majority in Vouchers by 1%.  Whites miss a majority by 2% in Section 8 which is the rent is extremely low.  

Why it was even brought up is beyond me.  In essence it is racist to assume that all blacks are poor and live off the Government, and it's not true.  It's a terrible stereotype.  Many families are middle class and even wealthy.  The only reason we see people live in the white part of town, black part of town, Chinatown, and little Mexico's is because people tend to feel more comfortable around their own race or family.  I live in a diverse neighborhood of white's, blacks, hispanics, and asians.  I'm actually a minority on my street, and I've gotten to know many of my neighbors.  A majority of them I like, and few I don't like.  Some could say that I'm racist, because some of the people I don't like are black and hispanic.  I just don't like some of the things they do that keep me up at night.  Such as shooting fireworks or playing loud music after midnight.  That's usually the night that they do.  We all have that neighbor.  

So @BlahBlah was being judgmental......

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Better watch the moron ####.....read the rules of this site......and show me the racial background of those living in public housing......

When liberals go to name calling, it’s because they’ve lost the discussion.   I get it all the time on FB.

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Questioning someone's manhood is good stuff but 'name calling', 😭

'Conservatives' all about trotting out the 'resume', big trucks, lots of guns, to make up for what? Hmmmmmmmmm...

I have a feeling most snowflakes are used to that. 

13 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Something like this.....I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream…” — Martin Luther King Jr.Jan 29, 2016

Except MLk wouldn’t stand for the BLM he would be exact opposite. He was a God fearing man and wouldn’t stand for their principles. He also wouldn’t be divided and want our country together.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Conservatives are the ones striving for THAT......

He used to getting played by the Democrats. Very sad that one cannot think for themselves and blindly ignores logic and reasoning and does the opposite what benefits them. 

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

'Conservatives' all about trotting out the 'resume', big trucks, lots of guns, to make up for what? Hmmmmmmmmm...

Is that the same reason "Liberals" or "The Left" try to show off how "smart" or "enlightened" they are?

20 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Is that the same reason "Liberals" or "The Left" try to show off how "smart" or "enlightened" they are?

How “woke” they are

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Sugar, don't blame us because you get intimidated by our resumes, guns, & trucks. Go to your safe space. It'll be okay. 👍😁

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Sugar, don't blame us because you get intimidated by our resumes, guns, & trucks. Go to your safe space. It'll be okay. 👍😁

Always gotta be someone else fault. Defense mechanism at play.

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Your last paragraph is something that has been going on in this country for centuries. I can tell you that in a lot of the larger cities in the north--different ethnic groups lived in similar neighborhoods. My father lived in the Hungarian neighborhood of Toledo, Ohio--down the street from him the Gabor sisters lived--Jamie Farr wasn't far from them, "Tony Packos" feed the ship builders of Lake Erie, all in the Hungarian part of town. They also had an Irish section, Polish section, Italian section, and several more--but most people living in that area built ships of Lake Erie. You can still go by and see many of the land marks today--including the old neighborhoods, many families still live there. 

21 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

That’s funny right there. 

23 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

So @BlahBlah was being judgmental......

Stereotyping.  The Freddie Mac and Fanny May fiasco created by Barney Frank and the Clinton's did more harm than good for many of the higher end of the poor and lower end of middle class blacks that wanted to buy homes.  They lost everything, because they were approved even though they could not make the payments on their homes.  It actually began in the 60's thanks to Kennedy and Johnson.  It was already bad, but they made it far worse.  https://newrepublic.com/article/117912/reparations-how-mortgage-market-hurts-african-americans