The Smoakhouse Forums

What EXACTLY do black people want from white people in America?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm of the opinion that all of this talk of racial division is manufactured by radical leftists because well,  that's just how they roll.  Just like most white people aren't racists,  most blacks don'

Something like this.....“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I ha

There will never be a racial healing in America as long as race hustling poverty pimps like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are recognized as the leaders of the blacks community  ....

Posted Images

Uh oh...the grammar police is out. She can't respond or answer to the criticism & discussion, so she resorts to that.

WEAK!!! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

Uh oh...the grammar police is out. She can't respond or answer to the criticism & discussion, so she resorts to that.

WEAK!!! 😂

You're entitled to your muttering, madam, but didn't you mean to say 'the grammar police ARE out'? 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You're entitled to your muttering, madam, but didn't you mean to say 'the grammar police ARE out'? 

No, Ma’am, He was speaking of the single grammar police; You.😂

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No, Ma’am, He was speaking of the single grammar police; You.😂

No, I disagree, but then she would have said 'policeman'. Oh, well, I should have been more respectful of the ladies and their tea chatter. 😔

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

No, I disagree, but then she would have said 'policeman'. Oh, well, I should have been more respectful of the ladies and their tea chatter. 😔

“I” before “e” except after “c”...😋

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

No ma'am, I wrote what I meant to say. 

Actually, even slightly comparing you to the brothers in blue (even in jest) is an INSULT to the law enforcement profession. My apologies to them...not you ma'am. 

I'll tell you what, they love to call anybody that is white a racist, but never want to look inward. And now they are calling our President a Facist--which of course I am sure that Barry is parroting. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jim-clyburn-trump-is-mussolini/ar-BB17tD8f?li=BBnb7Kz

I guess it's okay for black people to use this kind of terrible language, but if a white person does it--oh my god they have to be fired, shot, and buried. This is the reason the democratic party is so bad, because he says stuff like this on the national news and idiots like Barry believe him--and Barry, if you believe clyburn--then you ARE and IDIOT!!!!!

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did you mean too dumb? That's too ironic, you gibbering ninny. 

Because that’s all you got.  No facts to stand on just your opinion 

On 8/2/2020 at 4:18 PM, BarryLaverty said:

A snowflake calling out someone umm 2020 is a cra cra year.

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpegFun with Memes Monday continues! 

This looks gay...😳

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

That's a very interesting  observation, Ellen. 

Any dude that close to my face can expect to get punched in the schozz. Homey don’t play that 💩....

• Haha 1

Democrap-libtard-snowflake = Berry = GAY. 

Berry is ALL ABOUT that man-love. He has to be. His people encourage and require it. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpegThis better, to put away those unpleasant thoughts? 

I’m still waiting for Floyd to get in Connor’s cage. Connor got in Floyd’s ring and did better than most thought. Love to see it with MMA rules.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Larry is an expert on to, too, two.   It’s a Liberal Arts thing.   How sad he knows so little about what it takes to be a good President.  But there are millions of Democrats equally handicapped.   For those folks, we need an amendment to The Constitution  -  Prior to election, any candidate must remember what he’s (or she) had for breakfast for the last 3 days.  

Btw, heard an ex Secret Service agent was told, and tweeted that Biden’s condition is spiraling downhill fast.

Will there be debates?   I can’t believe there will be.   No way Biden’s people would let himexpose his condition.

16 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Larry is an expert on to, too, two.   It’s a Liberal Arts thing.   How sad he knows so little about what it takes to be a good President.  But there are millions of Democrats equally handicapped.   For those folks, we need an amendment to The Constitution  -  Prior to election, any candidate must remember what he’s (or she) had for breakfast for the last 3 days.  

Btw, heard an ex Secret Service agent was told, and tweeted that Biden’s condition is spiraling downhill fast.

Will there be debates?   I can’t believe there will be.   No way Biden’s people would let himexpose his condition.

In a Sane world; (instead of the Bizarro one we currently occupy)  one would think that the voters wouldn’t even consider voting for someone with Clearly diminished mental faculties as we see with Uncle Creepy. However, these communists of the democrat party want nothing more than for Biden to somehow take The Oath & then promptly push him into an Alzheimer’s facility on Guam or somewhere like that. 

Their greatest fear is that he does something completely disastrous, like fondling a 6 year old on Live Television Before the Election. They ain’t taking that gamble. They will roll the dice & skip the debate(s). 🐔💩’s

• Stinks 1
9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

In a Sane world; (instead of the Bizarro one we currently occupy)  one would think that the voters wouldn’t even consider voting for someone with Clearly diminished mental faculties as we see with Uncle Creepy. However, these communists of the democrat party want nothing more than for Biden to somehow take The Oath & then promptly push him into an Alzheimer’s facility on Guam or somewhere like that. 

Their greatest fear is that he does something completely disastrous, like fondling a 6 year old on Live Television Before the Election. They ain’t taking that gamble. They will roll the dice & skip the debate(s). 🐔💩’s

Nice reaction, #### boy.😂

Trump has enough money, he should pay Fox News (they’d be the only one willing I bet) to set up a series of debates and advertise them.  Challenge Joe Biden publicly on commercials daily.  Seeing joe respond violently to people that have challenged (Gun owner and the DFPG) him he won’t be able to back down.  If he doesn’t show up everybody will know he is aware he can’t mentally compete.