welp....thats a wrap

maxjean

On 8/4/2020 at 8:34 AM, JBizzle said:

Hang on!  You mean there was actually a kid with Covid at the school?  That's shocking and completely unexpected!  What will we do now?!  

We should just cancel life...

Exactly!  Lets completely cancel our economy, our way of life, and everything good and Holy for a virus that came into this country with much controversy and unreliable B.S. data, and has a 99.5% survival rate (WAY much higher than the yearly flu).

Wash your hands.

Cough & sneeze into your elbow (then wash your hands again)!

If you feel sick, stay your butt at home!

Lets Go People!  We are Texas! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

my principal just told me this wasn't going to be a big deal..."it would all be over and the kids that are staying home would all be back at the start of the 2nd six weeks", then walked away...COVID was going to be over...

UH

UH

I absolutely didn't know what to say...I either want the meds they are on...or am terrified of the naivety. 

48 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

my principal just told me this wasn't going to be a big deal..."it would all be over and the kids that are staying home would all be back at the start of the 2nd six weeks", then walked away...COVID was going to be over...

UH

UH

I absolutely didn't know what to say...I either want the meds they are on...or am terrified of the naivety. 

Umm guess he has some inside info

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 12:21 PM, maxjean said:

Not a big deal.  Kids will get sick with whatever it is, it's all a part of life.  Press on and let's return to normal life where folks aren't afraid of their own shadow.  Stop stoking the fear and get busy living life.

• Like 2