The Smoakhouse Forums

11 hours ago, FlowJack said:

Send him home, put him to bed for 2 weeks, and watch other students for symptoms.  Treat it just like the flu...

that has to be the dumbest thing i have head.

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Roll Eyes 2
10 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Maxipad is in a tiff. 

Midol helps; So says the Television Ad.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, maxjean said:

theres nothing funny here

😱 Sorry, not sorry🥴😂

Hang on!  You mean there was actually a kid with Covid at the school?  That's shocking and completely unexpected!  What will we do now?!  

We should just cancel life...

• Like 3
On 8/4/2020 at 8:34 AM, JBizzle said:

Hang on!  You mean there was actually a kid with Covid at the school?  That's shocking and completely unexpected!  What will we do now?!  

We should just cancel life...

Exactly!  Lets completely cancel our economy, our way of life, and everything good and Holy for a virus that came into this country with much controversy and unreliable B.S. data, and has a 99.5% survival rate (WAY much higher than the yearly flu).

Wash your hands.

Cough & sneeze into your elbow (then wash your hands again)!

If you feel sick, stay your butt at home!

Lets Go People!  We are Texas! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

my principal just told me this wasn't going to be a big deal..."it would all be over and the kids that are staying home would all be back at the start of the 2nd six weeks", then walked away...COVID was going to be over...

UH

UH

I absolutely didn't know what to say...I either want the meds they are on...or am terrified of the naivety. 

48 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

my principal just told me this wasn't going to be a big deal..."it would all be over and the kids that are staying home would all be back at the start of the 2nd six weeks", then walked away...COVID was going to be over...

UH

UH

I absolutely didn't know what to say...I either want the meds they are on...or am terrified of the naivety. 

Umm guess he has some inside info

5 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

UH

UH

Sounds like someone with some common sense to me. 

14 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

UH

UH

Overreaction more kids die of the flu than Covid. This will eventually calm down. Fear is controlling a lot of decisions and thought of getting sued or kids getting sick does as well.

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

They usually don’t so I that is highly doubtful.

They usually think they know it all so it’s highly likely. 

25 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Perception can be deceiving so yes I agree with your assessment.

I’ll sleep better now knowing you agree with my assessment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1