Since China gave us Covid & evasive seeds.

BlahBlah

6 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Can we give them this in return ?

Those a weak.  I think we should send them bull nettle and fire ants.  I don't know about many of you, but I get severe welts from bull nettle.  I remember as kids that we used those as throwing stars long before those became popular in the 80's when you could buy them almost everywhere.  

51 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Those a weak.  I think we should send them bull nettle and fire ants.  I don't know about many of you, but I get severe welts from bull nettle.  I remember as kids that we used those as throwing stars long before those became popular in the 80's when you could buy them almost everywhere.  

Be honest...as a kid, how many times did you pee on yourself to stop the stinging? 😱 😂

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

When I was around 19 me and my PaPa were building fence. I picked up a bundle of T post and was walking to spread them down the line. Wasn’t paying no attention and my right knee went right through some bull nettles. He told me to pee on them but I thought it was an old wise tale. Next morning I showed up to work. My 90 year old papa was sitting on a bucking visiting with our 80 year old neighbor. He said hey boy how’s that knee doing. I dropped my pants and said Papa look what that 💩 did to me. It was five times bigger than my other knee. Could barely bend it. Mr Walker said son what did that? My Papa answered him and said hell he walked through a patch of bull nettles. Mr Walker said 💩 JC if I known them things made something swell up like that I would’ve stuck my Peter in them years ago. Those two old men fell off their buckets laughing so hard. Miss them both. 

Yea, wise old men. They are the greatest generation for sure. 👍

I can't count the number of times as a kid that I accidentally encountered a bull nettle. Peeing on it sure helped though, lol. 😂

• Thanks 1