Voters Believe Journalists ENCOURAGE Violence, Riots Erupting In Small Towns

Monte1076

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You’re just upset only like four people on here actually like you and are simply ignoring all rational thinking and this country principles.

Not upset at all, actually. I don't give two craps if I am 'liked' on a message board full of Trumpites and Internet tough guys and scholars like yourself. Gives me some good chuckles most days! 

28 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not upset at all, actually. I don't give two craps if I am 'liked' on a message board full of Trumpites and Internet tough guys and scholars like yourself. Gives me some good chuckles most days! 

See there’s your problem.  You should identify as an American instead of a party pumper.  

I think most folks here that defend trump have said negative things about him personally, but approve of how he’s ran the country.  You worry about an agenda more than anything

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

See there’s your problem.  You should identify as an American instead of a party pumper.  

I think most folks here that defend trump have said negative things about him personally, but approve of how he’s ran the country.  You worry about an agenda more than anything

He voted for Obama. Nuff said!

• Thanks 1