The Smoakhouse Forums

Voters Believe Journalists ENCOURAGE Violence, Riots Erupting In Small Towns

No doubt in my mind.   They’d like nothing less than a race war.

38 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

As terrible as she is, I do feel sorry for her. 'Demon seed? Uh...' 

She’s terrible? How so?

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Just another spinmeister who makes claims about Paw Patrol and carries water for the worst ever. Of course, she did choose to work for him. 

So she’s terrible just because she works for trump? Lol ok. 

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Just another spinmeister who makes claims about Paw Patrol and carries water for the worst ever. Of course, she did choose to work for him. 

You have to be most delusional person in Smoaky.com history.

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You have to be most delusional person in Smoaky.com history.

You're the one who keeps rambling on incoherently like you have wisdom to share, you gibberish cliche filled magpie. 😆

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

You're the one who keeps rambling on incoherently like you have wisdom to share, you gibberish cliche filled magpie. 😆

You’re just upset only like four people on here actually like you and are simply ignoring all rational thinking and this country principles.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You’re just upset only like four people on here actually like you and are simply ignoring all rational thinking and this country principles.

Not upset at all, actually. I don't give two craps if I am 'liked' on a message board full of Trumpites and Internet tough guys and scholars like yourself. Gives me some good chuckles most days! 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not upset at all, actually. I don't give two craps if I am 'liked' on a message board full of Trumpites and Internet tough guys and scholars like yourself. Gives me some good chuckles most days! 

You know no one believes that . 

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What is it with you and cartoons?

28 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

See there’s your problem.  You should identify as an American instead of a party pumper.  

I think most folks here that defend trump have said negative things about him personally, but approve of how he’s ran the country.  You worry about an agenda more than anything

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

See there’s your problem.  You should identify as an American instead of a party pumper.  

I think most folks here that defend trump have said negative things about him personally, but approve of how he’s ran the country.  You worry about an agenda more than anything

He voted for Obama. Nuff said!

• Thanks 1

Ms. Berry...just stop it Sugar. 😁