Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Maybe an admin can pin it up top so we don’t have to search for it. 

Hey Bc,  I know you’ll have the answer to this question. Have they said how many can attend games with all the recommended social distance ####. I’d hate to make a long drive and get turned away because of a % of capacity rules. Thanks my friend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, wingtveer said:

Hey Bc,  I know you’ll have the answer to this question. Have they said how many can attend games with all the recommended social distance ####. I’d hate to make a long drive and get turned away because of a % of capacity rules. Thanks my friend. 

50% of the stadium capacity 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Maybe an admin can pin it up top so we don’t have to search for it. 

Done

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wingtveer said:

Hey Bc,  I know you’ll have the answer to this question. Have they said how many can attend games with all the recommended social distance ####. I’d hate to make a long drive and get turned away because of a % of capacity rules. Thanks my friend. 

50% capacity. I know some schools bands aren’t putting the band in the stands to make more room for fans. I’m also hearing bands and drill teams won’t travel to away games. Paul Pettit just announced all their home games will be played at Mt Pleasant. I personally think that is a great idea for small schools with large fan bases. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

50% capacity. I know some schools bands aren’t putting the band in the stands to make more room for fans. I’m also hearing bands and drill teams won’t travel to away games. Paul Pettit just announced all their home games will be played at Mt Pleasant. I personally think that is a great idea for small schools with large fan bases. 

Plus I don’t think bands and drill teams and all that are taking road trips. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

50% capacity. I know some schools bands aren’t putting the band in the stands to make more room for fans. I’m also hearing bands and drill teams won’t travel to away games. Paul Pettit just announced all their home games will be played at Mt Pleasant. I personally think that is a great idea for small schools with large fan bases. 

Thanks for the info

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 12:57 PM, Eagleborn said:

Nothing official or confirmed yet for us. 

Looking like we will possibly live stream home games only as well as be on the radio both home/away. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Looking like we will possibly live stream home games only as well as be on the radio both home/away. 

You gonna be in the booth?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

You gonna be in the booth?

No. Lifetime FCC ban because I was spitting out Drake lyrics last season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Had to do something by watching Tatum games. 

Yea.......... your mom was busy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 7:59 AM, Eagleborn said:

Any new updates for schools?

Both Center home and away game tickets will be sold at the Center high school athletic office on Wed, Thurs, and Friday before each game. No season tickets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Crawford said:

Both Center home and away game tickets will be sold at the Center high school athletic office on Wed, Thurs, and Friday before each game. No season tickets.

A lot of schools are doing presale. Curious to see how big of an effect it will have on media coverage....... especially those towns that don’t have their own paper. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Connally Cadets Football will be available the following ways:

*SicEm365 App (Free App)

*https://sicem365.com/live

*Also, available on YouTube, Facebook and Periscope

*106.7FM The Eagle

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Texarkana Gameday i believe will have PG, LE and T-high home games and maybe some of their away like pg vs nashville this friday.

i also think he said they will have Paul Pewitt on there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...