Do any of you have "side" income or multiple income streams?

Monte1076

I'm considering looking for ways to make some "side" money. I'm working on a website right now that might be lucrative, I don't know. I'm working on putting out my own music (eventually). I started working on a short (50-100) page book/booklet that I might be able to sell. I've got an idea for a "smart watch" face for Android I might try to sell (although I don't know that I'd make much money from it).

How about you? Any of you have any "side" income?

I make wood spoons that my girlfriend takes back to China and sells and when she returns we have beer money. 😀 But with the way things are now I don't know when she 

will be able to come back.

I'll also make reindeer, swans, toy cars and trucks and trains from wood. She'll take these back but it always depends on how much room is in her suitcases.

13 hours ago, mellon said:

I make wood spoons that my girlfriend takes back to China and sells and when she returns we have beer money. 😀 But with the way things are now I don't know when she 

will be able to come back.

I'll also make reindeer, swans, toy cars and trucks and trains from wood. She'll take these back but it always depends on how much room is in her suitcases.

Does she sell these at the Silk Market in Beijing or on the open street?  Haggling over prices is most of the fun when visiting the Silk Market or buying other stuff in China.

Has she brought you back TSINGTAO beer for you to try?

She sells a lot in the Nanjing area, but she puts them on WeChat and she's sold all over; Shanhai, Beijing, Australia, Canada, Holland, France.

She hasn't brought me any Tsingtao but I have bought it at the World Market in Tyler in the Cumberland Park Shopping Center. Getting the imported stuff insures

your not getting fake beer.

21 minutes ago, mellon said:

She sells a lot in the Nanjing area, but she puts them on WeChat and she's sold all over; Shanhai, Beijing, Australia, Canada, Holland, France.

She hasn't brought me any Tsingtao but I have bought it at the World Market in Tyler in the Cumberland Park Shopping Center. Getting the imported stuff insures

your not getting fake beer.

TSINGTAO =

T=this

S=sh**

I=is

N=no

G=good

T=try

A=another

O=one

• LOL! 2

I've been donating plasma twice a week since April.  It's only 2 hours a week, but it pays $400 a month with the bonuses.  Right now for first time donators they offer a $600 bonus for the first month.  If you've had the Wuhan they pay $800 for the first two donations or they were.  You have to be in good health though, or they won't let you.  The first donation takes the longest usually about an hour and a half, but they give you a physical.  They also check for any viruses or potential diseases you may have that would disqualify you.  One thing I like about it is instead of me paying a doctor for a physical  they're paying to give me one every 6 months.  I was only going once a year for one.  

On 8/3/2020 at 5:30 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I've been donating plasma twice a week since April.  It's only 2 hours a week, but it pays $400 a month with the bonuses.  Right now for first time donators they offer a $600 bonus for the first month.  If you've had the Wuhan they pay $800 for the first two donations or they were.  You have to be in good health though, or they won't let you.  The first donation takes the longest usually about an hour and a half, but they give you a physical.  They also check for any viruses or potential diseases you may have that would disqualify you.  One thing I like about it is instead of me paying a doctor for a physical  they're paying to give me one every 6 months.  I was only going once a year for one.  

I used to donate blood a few times a year, & if someone needed some. Then I had my first stroke in 2009 & began taking Warfarin as a blood thinner. Now they will no longer allow me to donate🙄 

Interesting factoid, boys and girls: The active ingredient in Rat poison? Warfarin!  The same chemical that kills rats, is the same chemical that thins my blood & keeps me alive..