***HELLO MEMBERS*** Smoaky.com Historical Section Updated with History and Coaching Staff Information...

Smoaky

I sometimes wonder how many of our own members know about the Historical Section of Smoaky.com. The forums drives the energy and "crazy" and fun and games and discussions...sometimes evil (kidding, I think). But, the most time I spend on the website adding to it, revising it is the Historical Section with program information and history on more than 230 schools from Greater-East and Central Texas.

The historical win-loss history goes back much further for the programs in East Texas since that's how I began Smoaky.com in 2002. But, the individual game, season and career records is a huge deal to me and I'm always open for suggestions on what needs to be added or revised or look into to for changes.
And, each summer, Craig Smoak updates the coaching staff information for all the programs and there are about 15-20 programs that haven't responded no matter how much time and energy I spend trying to get them.

https://www.smoaky.com/records/toc.php

So, I would truly appreciate your feedback and your program and any additions, revisions or questions you have on anything.

Email me at [email protected].

THANK YOU!

Smoaky

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 10/10/2020 at 7:01 PM, 88YoePride said:

At the risk of sounding stupid, can someone remind me which high school football game is called the Border War?

On 8/2/2020 at 8:24 PM, Smoaky said:

I sometimes wonder how many of our own members know about the Historical Section of Smoaky.com. The forums drives the energy and "crazy" and fun and games and discussions...sometimes evil (kidding, I think). But, the most time I spend on the website adding to it, revising it is the Historical Section with program information and history on more than 230 schools from Greater-East and Central Texas.

The historical win-loss history goes back much further for the programs in East Texas since that's how I began Smoaky.com in 2002. But, the individual game, season and career records is a huge deal to me and I'm always open for suggestions on what needs to be added or revised or look into to for changes.
And, each summer, Craig Smoak updates the coaching staff information for all the programs and there are about 15-20 programs that haven't responded no matter how much time and energy I spend trying to get them.

https://www.smoaky.com/records/toc.php

So, I would truly appreciate your feedback and your program and any additions, revisions or questions you have on anything.

Email me at [email protected].

THANK YOU!

Smoaky

How do I send in individual records? Email? 

• Smoaky unpinned this topic