Body cam of George floyd

Youngcoach123

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

“This video will not bode well for the prosecution. A window into his mental state, layered w/ his toxicology report, the fact he bagan stating he couldn’t breathe long before prone or had any pressure applied. The event was tragic but the DA overcharged”

Chauvin should get the rope, but the two rookies should not because they were deferring to Chauvin’s senior Rank. The second most senior officer should be charged with accessory to murder 1. (First degree)

The Rookies should walk.

51 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Chauvin should get the rope, but the two rookies should not because they were deferring to Chauvin’s senior Rank. The second most senior officer should be charged with accessory to murder 1. (First degree)

The Rookies should walk.

I’m not sure that’s going to happen.

3 hours ago, mellon said:

The AG of Minnesota needs to be thrown in the back of the jail for hiding the video until now. He said normally I'm all for transparency, but it this case I didn't want it to compromise my prosecution efforts.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6178223265001#sp=show-clips

Tucker is spot on once again. 

how many times are we going to get those half truths portrayed to us in a way that provoke civil unrest and people still go for it?