MSNBC Producer resigns, sends scathing letter; They block diversity of thought & ‘amplify fringe voices.”

CarthDawg77

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hey, childish idiot, read up on something sometime, and you won't look so childish and so much like a big, dumb idiot.

The government is charged for the Secret Service staying at his facilities, every single time he goes to play golf. The total expense of him flying to golfing adventures has cost an estimated 138 MILLION dollars so far. https://trumpgolfcount.com/

You're too dumb! - Imgflip

Did you criticize Obama for playing golf or are you only offended by republicans?

• Thanks 1

Can you all quit being whiny baby moron idiot stinky faces?  

I get a report every day about someone crying about being called a name.  

Being called an idiot is pretty nice compared to what they are probably actually thinking of you.

You also can't expect someone to be called a name like "moron" and not respond back with the word "idiot."  

Be adults!  Be courteous.  Wear your mask when you want to!

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Can you all quit being whiny baby moron idiot stinky faces?  

I get a report every day about someone crying about being called a name.  

Being called an idiot is pretty nice compared to what they are probably actually thinking of you.

You also can't expect someone to be called a name like "moron" and not respond back with the word "idiot."  

Be adults!  Be courteous.  Wear your mask when you want to!

Masks? Perfect segway opportunity here; I was just in the “Walmart’s” here in TitleTown, Texas & walked in , sans mask & not a word was spoken either about “social distancing” OR the fact that I was without a mask! ( Seems that $238,000,000,000 Loss last quarter got someone’s attention!😱) As I walked around like Flynn, (unmasked), it hit me like a bolt of lightning!⚡⚡⚡️ I know u guys remember the recent Toilet Paper Shortage.... Wanna know WHY you couldn’t FIND any?!?! Because they were Using all of that paper to make these MASKS they are trying to REQUIRE US TO WEAR!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 This 💩 has been in the works for quite some time now! This is more of a PLANDEMIC, as some smarter people have named it... Take off the Masks, People! Live!!!!!Go about your lives! Don’t take this 💩 Anymore!🤬 TRUMP 2020🇺🇸

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Misguided souls. They’re good dudes. It would be boring with just all conservatives on here. 

It would.   On SETXSPORTS we’ve run most of the Libs off.  It is boring.  

43 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Sorry @BarryLaverty.  I must have missed your response.  Where was your criticism of Obama's golfing?  Or does your hypocrisy preclude you from answering?

I thought that surely you would realize that it was a ludicrous comparison, considering the circumstances, and that the time and money isn't remotely close. Did you do your actual research before that 'whataboutism"? 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I thought that surely you would realize that it was a ludicrous comparison, considering the circumstances, and that the time and money isn't remotely close. Did you do your actual research before that 'whataboutism"? 

You can argue about degrees if you want.  But you either condemn presidents playing a lot of golf or you don't.  Well, that is if you are rational.

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

You can argue about degrees if you want.  But you either condemn presidents playing a lot of golf or you don't.  Well, that is if you are rational.

So you didn't do your research, and you don't get it...got it. I can guarantee you this, President Obama wouldn't be steadily golfing during this time, if he were POTUS still, and he wouldn't respond to pandemic deaths with 'It is, what it is."

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

So you didn't do your research, and you don't get it...got it. I can guarantee you this, President Obama wouldn't be steadily golfing during this time, if he were POTUS still, and he wouldn't respond to pandemic deaths with 'It is, what it is."

Obama played tons of golf during the last pandemic.  You would know this if you did your research....I can guarantee you this.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

He would tell us, “You didn’t build that.....”🙄

• Like 2