'The Cognitive Test Trump Didn't Pass': His Interview on HBO

BarryLaverty

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Still shouldn’t decide on stuff over feelings.  

When I first saw the interview, and heard him say that statement.  It reminded me of Hillary Clinton's statement of ; " What difference does it make ! "  This will be broadcasted all over the place on TV and radio ads.  It just shows again that Trump just lacks the ability to show compassion toward anybody but himself. 

That was just a huge mistake of a statement for Trump to say.   

34 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

When I first saw the interview, and heard him say that statement.  It reminded me of Hillary Clinton's statement of ; " What difference does it make ! "  This will be broadcasted all over the place on TV and radio ads.  It just shows again that Trump just lacks the ability to show compassion toward anybody but himself. 

That was just a huge mistake of a statement for Trump to say.   

His actions have put more people to work in his first 3 years in office. That’s not selfish.  He’s wanted to keep our country for Americans, but welcome people to become Americans instead of free load off of the taxpayers.  That isn’t selfish.  A virus that should be below pandemic status is being fluffed to scare a bunch of sheep is killing all progress he made.  

he’s an egotistic ####, but he’s had America first since day1, and followed through on his promises.  Once again, a left wing media is fueling a fire that should already be out because they don’t like Trump trying to hold them responsible for reporting the truth on his administration.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4.6 million infected in 6 months out of 330million.  1.4% Of the entire population has caught this virus (confirmed) in 6 months.  We were told how contagious it was.  That, to me, isn’t a staggering stat.  On top of that, the reported confirmed cases, a large portion have long since recovered but are still being figured in the count to scare sheeple.  Even at 1.4% population catching this in 6 months, that’s on par with seasonal flu.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

4.6 million infected in 6 months out of 330million.  1.4% Of the entire population has caught this virus (confirmed) in 6 months.  We were told how contagious it was.  That, to me, isn’t a staggering stat.  On top of that, the reported confirmed cases, a large portion have long since recovered but are still being figured in the count to scare sheeple.  Even at 1.4% population catching this in 6 months, that’s on par with seasonal flu.  

I’ve been screaming this since March. 

27 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I’ve been screaming this since March. 

I saw a post on FB today from a doctor in NYC who has treated over 500 patients with a combination of Hydroxychloroquine & Zythromiacin, (Z-Paks) and has had great success & ZERO fatalities; 

Zythromiacin is an ANTIBIOTIC, boys and girls; it is prescribed to treat BIOLOGICAL diseases, NOT VIRUSES. COVID-19 is not a virus, it is a biological illness, akin to the FLU with a very similar mortality rate, which kills people Despite that the FACT that there is a vaccine for it ! Fauci is a Charlatan, People!  Wake UP!

When I had it back in June, I told the PA that I wanted an injection of Rocephen (a steroid, )& Keflex, (anAntibiotic) and began to get better in a few days after getting both.

• Like 1