JFK: Democrat or Republican?

CarthDawg77

Not a chance he would be Republican, as the Kennedys that followed him clearly demonstrated. He started us on the road to the Civil Rights Act, and Johnson finished it. 

And, incidentally, Reagan wouldn't want any part of the Trumplican Party, of that I have no doubt. 

• Roll Eyes 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not a chance he would be Republican, as the Kennedys that followed him clearly demonstrated. He started us on the road to the Civil Rights Act, and Johnson finished it. 

And, incidentally, Reagan wouldn't want any part of the Trumplican Party, of that I have no doubt. 

401_thumb-2.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Whatever. Clint backed Bloomberg. 

Yes, ma'am. You are correct. However, it does not change the message content in the meme. Whether he actually ever said it or not (I don't know). 

If you could reason with a Democrat, there wouldn't be any Democrats. --TTman7 😁

Can you see JFK saying, “Ask not what you’re country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country”.   I can hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth.   Now Dems want Free, Gimme, What ya done for me today?

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Aww into your feelings again wanna talk about it. Smoaky is providing a support group for donkeys on Election night. Just FYI

🤏This is how big your brain is, compared to normal people, so I am proud of you that you can type your blather. Good for you, Slugger. 

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

🐂💩🙄

20 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

🤏This is how big your brain is, compared to normal people, so I am proud of you that you can type your blather. Good for you, Slugger. 

Thanks for the eye roll Larry.  I thought you’d given up on me.   😄👍😄

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

A simple yes will suffice.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

And she's an "educator", Raider. So she should know. 🙄

• Like 1