Week One: Center at Tatum

Eagleborn

Who wins?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Either or

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2020 at 12:30 AM

A third choice should be added to poll.

Game wont Happen 

for those Gloom & Doom thinkers who think for some reason the game want happen ( notice how they add intellectual to DARK WEB) 

1. A chicken truck turns over in Center and blocks the road for the buses. Players are recruited to catch chickens before they stray near a KFC

2. some liberal in Austin decides to  

3. any number of reasons not listed but contained in 3rd option 

7 hours ago, sackem said:

A third choice should be added to poll.

Game wont Happen 

for those Gloom & Doom thinkers who think for some reason the game want happen ( notice how they add intellectual to DARK WEB) 

1. A chicken truck turns over in Center and blocks the road for the buses. Players are recruited to catch chickens before they stray near a KFC

2. some liberal in Austin decides to  

3. any number of reasons not listed but contained in 3rd option 

IMO game will happen but only because it will be on second day of school. 

3 minutes ago, PapaBear1 said:

Can I get one of my Tatum buddy’s to grab me a couple tickets? I will meet up with you before game and pay for them. Will also throw $10 tip in for the trouble.

We only allowed so many per household. Lol

On 8/7/2020 at 12:32 PM, GWBears01 said:

Which one ? 😂 they used 3 or 4 every game it seemed. 

We have a 6'4 190 lb pocket passer junior, a 5'10 180 lb dual threat senior, and Malone who started last year, which will be a 6'1 185-190 lb dual threat junior all trying to win the job. 

On 8/7/2020 at 12:41 PM, Tiger03lb said:

When I saw them the first game of the season, they only had one. He seemed like he was going to be a good player. It showed better once they went to the spread. Just hope they have it together on O. I did like seeing the i but they didn't have the players for it.

Didn't know they were using multiple qb's. 

Don't expect to see much of the I this season lol. The new OC has a reputation of slinging it around. He had a Louisiana QB throw for 12,000 career passing yards and 163 TDs - 8th in the history of high school football in the nation. Not saying he will do that with our QBs but its evident.....he likes to chunk it around lol. But......we return a stud RB in Tot Allison who is a bottle rocket and add Travian Smith's son Damien to the backfield with him so I wouldn't be surprised to see us lean towards the run early on. Damien missed last season. He won a gold medal at the State meet in track as a freshman, awaiting knee surgery lol. Kid can fly.....and he's probably 6'1 190-195ish this season. He should be the complete package. 

12 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We have a 6'4 190 lb pocket passer junior, a 5'10 180 lb dual threat senior, and Malone who started last year, which will be a 6'1 185-190 lb dual threat junior all trying to win the job. 

One of those were a move in from out of state right?

15 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Don't expect to see much of the I this season lol. The new OC has a reputation of slinging it around. He had a Louisiana QB throw for 12,000 career passing yards and 163 TDs - 8th in the history of high school football in the nation. Not saying he will do that with our QBs but its evident.....he likes to chunk it around lol. But......we return a stud RB in Tot Allison who is a bottle rocket and add Travian Smith's son Damien to the backfield with him so I wouldn't be surprised to see us lean towards the run early on. Damien missed last season. He won a gold medal at the State meet in track as a freshman, awaiting knee surgery lol. Kid can fly.....and he's probably 6'1 190-195ish this season. He should be the complete package. 

Y’all had a ton of speed last year. The problem in my mind was OL, DL and QB play. Y’all did that and it will be fun to watch. 

19 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Y’all had a ton of speed last year. The problem in my mind was OL, DL and QB play. Y’all did that and it will be fun to watch. 

We brought back 9/9. I would hope an extra year to mature and a solid OC this season should correct a lot of wrongs from last year. I hope lol. Lost a DE and a DB on defense. And a slot receiver and OL on offense. We lost the little speedster in the slot, Tookie Starling......but have several more that should be able to fill that deep ball role in the slot. Oh, and for the critics that gave us hell for saying we were young for a few seasons.......we ain't young anymore. 😂😂

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

It wasn’t hard to figure out. 

And to think, we thought it would be easy to hide John Elway's baby brother's cousin's uncle-nephew from yall. Psh....i told 'em it wudn gonna work. Nobody listened. 

15 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

And to think, we thought it would be easy to hide John Elway's baby brother's cousin's uncle-nephew from yall. Psh....i told 'em it wudn gonna work. Nobody listened. 

Like I said in another thread I wasn’t going to name names. 😂