Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

**Week 1: West Rusk Raiders vs Woodville Eagles @ Abe Martin Stadium, Lufkin**


Raiders vs Eagles   

28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m a little skeptical just because they are still young but I’m picking the Raiders. 

8 on offense 7 on defense. 

I’m not sure on this one, but most of our games are streamed live on teamline.cc

Posted Images

3 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

This should be a good one

I know East Chambers has been pretty good the last few years. Do you know how much they return from last years team? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I know East Chambers has been pretty good the last few years. Do you know how much they return from last years team? 

8 on offense 7 on defense. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

8 on offense 7 on defense. 

They will be pretty good then. Good test for the youngins to start the season! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

EC has Ceasar back for his 6th year amongst other old geezers, give me the Bucs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got EC. EC's qb will be fun to watch, he'll be a force to deal with. He was starting at the end of the season due to starting qb having a broken leg. He will be a Sophomore this season I believe. WR can match some of the speed with EC. WR should be fun to watch as well, with what they have coming back. Will this game be broadcast?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

I got EC. EC's qb will be fun to watch, he'll be a force to deal with. He was starting at the end of the season due to starting qb having a broken leg. He will be a Sophomore this season I believe. WR can match some of the speed with EC. WR should be fun to watch as well, with what they have coming back. Will this game be broadcast?

Seems like EC will have mostly juniors and seniors on the field. I’m looking forward to seeing how well our young guys can match up with them. Nonetheless, I’m glad WR got them on the schedule instead of Tyler Grace. This will be a good test for them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Seems like EC will have mostly juniors and seniors on the field. I’m looking forward to seeing how well our young guys can match up with them. Nonetheless, I’m glad WR got them on the schedule instead of Tyler Grace. This will be a good test for them. 

I agree, it's a better game to get them ready. Do you know if this game will have audio/video feed? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I agree, it's a better game to get them ready. Do you know if this game will have audio/video feed? 

Can’t speak for either team but it’ll be hard to video feed a game on the road (we aren’t gonna even attempt to try it this season) and this road game for both teams. EC usually has a audio feed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Can’t speak for either team but it’ll be hard to video feed a game on the road (we aren’t gonna even attempt to try it this season) and this road game for both teams. EC usually has a audio feed. 

Didn't know since the powers to be are allowing video feed. I know that we have or will on away games if allowed on video. We always have audio each game. I know that I'll be at more of koff's game this year since we have a better district and non district schedule. But it's always nice to have a another to listen to or watch. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

I agree, it's a better game to get them ready. Do you know if this game will have audio/video feed? 

I’m not sure on this one, but most of our games are streamed live on teamline.cc

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 7:16 PM, WestRusk2009 said:

Heart says West Rusk, Gut says East Chambers. This will be a good matchup for both teams either way. 

I still think its funny we have East vs West but North vs South proximity. 

We’re in the same page. I hope y’all win but EC may be too much especially early in the season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

We’re in the same page. I hope y’all win but EC may be too much especially early in the season. 

It’s going to be a good game to get them ready for the season. EC and Malakoff will be the best two teams WR plays this season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

It’s going to be a good game to get them ready for the season. EC and Malakoff will be the best two teams WR plays this season. 

Do we atleast make it in the top 10? 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

We will see. I’m excited for the Spring Hill game.

How y’all looking this year? Losing McKinney and that big OL might make a difference. Y’all do return quite a bit on defense though from what I seen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bucs

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

How y’all looking this year? Losing McKinney and that big OL might make a difference. Y’all do return quite a bit on defense though from what I seen. 

My main concern is oline. We’re pretty excited about the defense this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...