Tyler High vs Texas High

cujoforlife

Who Will Win  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, VonG said:

They were Friday night talented players. Who on that Whitehouse team besides Cantrell was going to start or even get playing time at JT, Longview, Lukin, and etc during that time? I'll wait. Pat only had Cantrell for one year. Like I said Pat did more with less than any great qb to come out of Texas. 

On Def. that Dunning kid that went to AM was there, but he was a yr below Mahomes and he was hurt I think his JR Yr.  They also had Nate Brooks.  He was a DB. He went to North Texas.  Theyhad a LB that was decent too, but I can't think of his name.  

They had three WRs, Dews, Coleman Patterson and Parker that were pretty good too.  I think Patterson could have played at JT. 

44 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

On Def. that Dunning kid that went to AM was there, but he was a yr below Mahomes and he was hurt I think his JR Yr.  They also had Nate Brooks.  He was a DB. He went to North Texas.  Theyhad a LB that was decent too, but I can't think of his name.  

They had three WRs, Dews, Coleman Patterson and Parker that were pretty good too.  I think Patterson could have played at JT. 

I was talking about offensive players. Parker was the best receiver out the bunch. 

I'm picking Texas High.... but I wouldn't be shocked to see Tyler win.

If Texarkana can waltz into Abe Martin and win a game Vs. a district champion Lufkin..... winning against a semi-rebuilding Tyler isn't a far stretch.

That being said..... I have tremendous respect for Tyler..... and it would be foolish to think they can't win this game.

Expecting a close....exciting game

Is this their first meeting since the 2015 playoff game?  I can't recall.

Best of luck to both..... stay healthy everyone.

2 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

I'm picking Texas High.... but I wouldn't be shocked to see Tyler win.

If Texarkana can waltz into Abe Martin and win a game Vs. a district champion Lufkin..... winning against a semi-rebuilding Tyler isn't a far stretch.

That being said..... I have tremendous respect for Tyler..... and it would be foolish to think they can't win this game.

Expecting a close....exciting game

Is this their first meeting since the 2015 playoff game?  I can't recall.

Best of luck to both..... stay healthy everyone.

No we have played them the  last 2 years and won the last two hopefully we can do the same Thursday 

• Like 1