Tyler High vs Texas High

cujoforlife

Who Will Win  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

Not shocking to me. 

I predicted the lopsided game....but i bet one thing...

NOW people see what THigh is about. A statewide threat in 5AD2.

If you're still sleep on them after this one, I don't know what to tell ya.

4 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Not shocking to me. 

I predicted the lopsided game....but i bet one thing...

NOW people see what THigh is about. A statewide threat in 5AD2.

If you're still sleep on them after this one, I don't know what to tell ya.

That is the truth!!

if cellars improves his accuracy and learns to throw it away, they are going to be really hard to beat...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Tyler high was hanging tough for 2.5 quarters, but Texas High is just the better team obviously. It's going to be a long season 😑

2 turnovers led to short field and 10 T-High points.  

T-High is obviously a better team, with all those players returning from last yr.

JT is very young and made alot of mistakes. However,  I saw some flashes of positive things. I think they will be better as season goes on, even if it doesn't show on win column.    Pinkard got a little more comfortable as the game went on and Medlock ran ball well in first half.  The four soph played good at WR.  The Freshman corner played well too.  Lots of sophmores and juniors in rotation on def.   

These guys can be good next yr, only problem is that they will have to break in a new qb.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VonG said:

No depth, no qb, and they are very young this year.

I thought Pinkard had some good moments.    I don't really think depth is an issue this yr.   The youth and inexperience is the problem.  

They can be good next yr, but they have to break in a new qb which will hurt the talent they have at WR. 

• Like 1

Just now, JTFAN99 said:

2 turnovers led to short field and 10 T-High points.  

T-High is obviously a better team, with all those players returning from last yr.

JT is very young and made alot of mistakes. However,  I saw some flashes of positive things. I think they will be better as season goes on, even if it doesn't show on win column.    Pinkard got a little more comfortable as the game went on and Medlock ran ball well in first half.  The four soph played good at WR.  The Freshman corner played well too.  Lots of sophmores and juniors in rotation on def.   

These guys can be good next yr, only problem is that they will have to break in a new qb.

My thoughts exactly. Tyler high is a year away imo. Makavion Potts,  a sophomore, had 9 catches for 156 yards and 1 td. Zachaun Williams, freshman cb, played DAMN good. TH showed flashes of what could be. This team is going to have growing pains all year, but they'll compete imo. Still going to be a struggle all season long. 

22 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Man, no wonder Texas High gave us fits. Congrats, Tigers. 

What's been wrong with JT!? They haven't been the same the last 2 years.

where do we start...lol

#1 problem is that JT had a 10 yr run of unbelievable QB play.   Don't have that anymore.  Of course they lost the qb from last yr who could be a huge help this yr, and the next in line didn't work out. 

2 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I thought Pinkard had some good moments.    I don't really think depth is an issue this yr.   The youth and inexperience is the problem.  

They can be good next yr, but they have to break in a new qb which will hurt the talent they have at WR. 

You could also see the play calling was very vanilla. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I know who got a good shot at it. He will be good as well.