Tyler High vs Texas High

cujoforlife

Who Will Win  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, JTFAN99 said:

where do we start...lol

#1 problem is that JT had a 10 yr run of unbelievable QB play.   Don't have that anymore.  Of course they lost the qb from last yr who could be a huge help this yr, and the next in line didn't work out. 

I get that you want Ford at Tyler but you need to let that go and move on. He isn’t coming back to Tyler no matter how much you want him to.

Just now, cujoforlife said:

I get that you want Ford at Tyler but you need to let that go and move on. He isn’t coming back to Tyler no matter how much you want him to.

He ask a question, I was only answering it.  The truth is that cujo has had great qb play which has helped alot.  Its not there anymore.  I was only just explaining in detail the reason why. 

Nice win by the Tigers. Clayton Smith disrupted the Lions offense in the first half and took them out of their game plan. Impressed with Potts and Matlock. Cellers gave Tyler fits with his feet but had issues in the passing game. McHenry came in every third series and appears to be a better pure passer. Best of luck going forward to the Lions.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

Yea a true duel threat qb is what they have been missing since Bryson more so the accuracy of throws of the last few after smith 

in fairness to Pinkard, he hasn't played QB in a couple of yrs.  He got better as the game went on and should improve through the season.  He should have played last yr as Ford's backup.  I think he would be in a better place now.   He was 17/31 for 231 yds.  Not terrible for a debut.

Texas High would have beat Cujo tonight anyway, but you take away 10 points from 2 turnovers, the score is a little more respectable. 

Regardless good luck to T-High this season.  I hope they can make a deep run.  

• Like 3

I watched this game and there is no way to analyze away how the first game of the season went for Tyler H., and the fact this game was in Tyler and not Texarkana.

I thought one big difference was the Texas H offensive and defensive lines, they were huge, Tyler only had a couple of guys with any size.  Texas H is legit.  

57 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

I watched this game and there is no way to analyze away how the first game of the season went for Tyler H., and the fact this game was in Tyler and not Texarkana.

I thought one big difference was the Texas H offensive and defensive lines, they were huge, Tyler only had a couple of guys with any size.  Texas H is legit.  

Yea the lines for TH wore us down later in the game. Tyler is just young and they will be way better later in the season. It will nice to have Mcfall at RB next week too

• Like 1

Texas High has got to be the favorite for the district title until Marshall can prove we’ve effectively replaced our QB. 

If we don’t.... Texas High is a runaway favorite.   If we do.... I expect a battle. 

Ask me again tonight after our game Vs New Caney. 

On 9/25/2020 at 3:42 PM, Mavchamp said:

Texas High has got to be the favorite for the district title until Marshall can prove we’ve effectively replaced our QB. 

If we don’t.... Texas High is a runaway favorite.   If we do.... I expect a battle. 

Ask me again tonight after our game Vs New Caney. 

I'm not ready to make a judgement right now.  But I more encouraged than I have been in almost 7 years

12 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

I'm not ready to make a judgement right now.  But I more encouraged than I have been in almost 7 years

Ditto.  I would like to see the receivers be a bit more consistent. Hopefully it is just an adjustment in the timing from practice to game Speed. Do like we are 2 deep at the QB position.