1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought they were changing the name of the school. Dropping John doesn’t mean anything. I’m against the name changing, but if your going to do it then do it right. Lee High wouldn’t be acceptable I

in fairness to Pinkard, he hasn't played QB in a couple of yrs.  He got better as the game went on and should improve through the season.  He should have played last yr as Ford's backup.  I think he w

Better than Allen Wilson????  Wowzers. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

He ask a question, I was only answering it.  The truth is that cujo has had great qb play which has helped alot.  Its not there anymore.  I was only just explaining in detail the reason why. 

Okay.

22 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

Yea a true duel threat qb is what they have been missing since Bryson more so the accuracy of throws of the last few after smith 

in fairness to Pinkard, he hasn't played QB in a couple of yrs.  He got better as the game went on and should improve through the season.  He should have played last yr as Ford's backup.  I think he would be in a better place now.   He was 17/31 for 231 yds.  Not terrible for a debut.

Texas High would have beat Cujo tonight anyway, but you take away 10 points from 2 turnovers, the score is a little more respectable. 

Regardless good luck to T-High this season.  I hope they can make a deep run.  

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Denison has won that game like 8 years in a row now.

Yep. But they completely dominated it from mid 1st quarter on.

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

If the team is young then that would explain that.

I know why they doing it. I was just pointing it out.

I watched this game and there is no way to analyze away how the first game of the season went for Tyler H., and the fact this game was in Tyler and not Texarkana.

I thought one big difference was the Texas H offensive and defensive lines, they were huge, Tyler only had a couple of guys with any size.  Texas H is legit.  

57 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

I watched this game and there is no way to analyze away how the first game of the season went for Tyler H., and the fact this game was in Tyler and not Texarkana.

I thought one big difference was the Texas H offensive and defensive lines, they were huge, Tyler only had a couple of guys with any size.  Texas H is legit.  

Yea the lines for TH wore us down later in the game. Tyler is just young and they will be way better later in the season. It will nice to have Mcfall at RB next week too

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PackAttack said:

Texas H is legit. 

Yep. They'll have a fantastic season in D2.

Texas High has got to be the favorite for the district title until Marshall can prove we’ve effectively replaced our QB. 

If we don’t.... Texas High is a runaway favorite.   If we do.... I expect a battle. 

Ask me again tonight after our game Vs New Caney. 

On 9/25/2020 at 3:42 PM, Mavchamp said:

Texas High has got to be the favorite for the district title until Marshall can prove we’ve effectively replaced our QB. 

If we don’t.... Texas High is a runaway favorite.   If we do.... I expect a battle. 

Ask me again tonight after our game Vs New Caney. 

I'm not ready to make a judgement right now.  But I more encouraged than I have been in almost 7 years

12 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

I'm not ready to make a judgement right now.  But I more encouraged than I have been in almost 7 years

Ditto.  I would like to see the receivers be a bit more consistent. Hopefully it is just an adjustment in the timing from practice to game Speed. Do like we are 2 deep at the QB position.

On 9/24/2020 at 9:28 PM, ANTI said:

Not shocking to me. 

I predicted the lopsided game....but i bet one thing...

NOW people see what THigh is about. A statewide threat in 5AD2.

If you're still sleep on them after this one, I don't know what to tell ya.

How in the HELL is Texas High D2??? Do they not have the highest or at least the 2nd highest enrollment in their district??? I know, I am probably wrong but, let me know.

4 hours ago, Quick said:

How in the HELL is Texas High D2??? Do they not have the highest or at least the 2nd highest enrollment in their district??? I know, I am probably wrong but, let me know.

You know 5A is presplit.. T-High enrollment dropped below 5AD1 line.

Why'd they drop?

Probably a few factors.

For one, counting students for snapshot is weird as heck now. Dont ask me the forumula but every single head doesnt count toward the snapshot number that determines your classification

For example, you can go on the TEA site and see how many heads are at Longview High. Its 2300+...but we only had to count 2186. 

Texas High probably similar. 

Texarkana also not growing a whole bunch and I havent seen transfer data, but I'm sure Liberty Eylau and Pleasant Grove are getting their fair share of transfers from TH.