Tyler High vs Texas High

cujoforlife

Who Will Win  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Show me a picture 

I'm having problems uploading pictures to smoaky right now. Like I said earlier, the endzones have a Raider and Lion in them. I don't know why it is so hard for you to believe. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would say Tex High has the edge in this game.  

Kinda hard to tell how good JT is, because I think PT is alot better than  many thought.   Last yr I saw Dallas Jesuit scrimmage JT and I thought they were the worst team JT played all yr along with Wylie East.  But Jesuit went deep in 6a playoffs so who knows.  

22 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

I would say Tex High has the edge in this game.  

Kinda hard to tell how good JT is, because I think PT is alot better than  many thought.   Last yr I saw Dallas Jesuit scrimmage JT and I thought they were the worst team JT played all yr along with Wylie East.  But Jesuit went deep in 6a playoffs so who knows.  

Seeing that everyone didn’t have a chance to workout this summer. There is going to be a little bit of a learning curve. The did put together some good plays we will just have to see. Texas wasn’t that good in their scrimmage with Longview.

• Like 1

If Texas high can pass the ball they win by 21. We can’t cover. That simple. I hate to say it, also still not confident that pinkard is the answer. Just a lot of unknowns. But unless Tyler has a life change this game won’t be close maybe 38-14 Texas High, I hope Tyler proves me that I’m crazy. 

Just now, NODAYSOFFTX said:

If Texas high can pass the ball they win by 21+. We can’t cover. That simple. I hate to say it, also still not confident that pinkard is the answer. Just a lot of unknowns. But unless Tyler has a life change this game won’t be close maybe 38-14 Texas High, I hope Tyler proves me that I’m crazy. 

27 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

this will be a very good game. Taking the Tigers by 7

I don’t think it’s gonna be that good. We struggled with PINE TREE. No knock on them but we won’t beat half of the teams on our schedule if we are struggling with them. Playing like that might get you a chance to beat NAC but not anyone else heck not even legacy.