Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Tyler High vs Texas High


Who Will Win  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Me too 

The offense wasn’t great but they did move the ball against pine tree. Once they get the running game going the passing game should fall into place or at least I hope that it will.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought they were changing the name of the school. Dropping John doesn’t mean anything. I’m against the name changing, but if your going to do it then do it right. Lee High wouldn’t be acceptable I

in fairness to Pinkard, he hasn't played QB in a couple of yrs.  He got better as the game went on and should improve through the season.  He should have played last yr as Ford's backup.  I think he w

Better than Allen Wilson????  Wowzers. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CUJONATION83 said:

True 

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it to the game. I have to work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it to the game. I have to work.

Not sure if your aware, but if you are disregard. However, this game is suppose to be live streamed by Texarkana Gameday. It's normally on their FB or YouTube page. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TEXAShorn21 said:

Not sure if your aware, but if you are disregard. However, this game is suppose to be live streamed by Texarkana Gameday. It's normally on their FB or YouTube page. 

Nope I didn’t know that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm picking Texas High.... but I wouldn't be shocked to see Tyler win.

If Texarkana can waltz into Abe Martin and win a game Vs. a district champion Lufkin..... winning against a semi-rebuilding Tyler isn't a far stretch.

That being said..... I have tremendous respect for Tyler..... and it would be foolish to think they can't win this game.

Expecting a close....exciting game

Is this their first meeting since the 2015 playoff game?  I can't recall.

Best of luck to both..... stay healthy everyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

I'm picking Texas High.... but I wouldn't be shocked to see Tyler win.

If Texarkana can waltz into Abe Martin and win a game Vs. a district champion Lufkin..... winning against a semi-rebuilding Tyler isn't a far stretch.

That being said..... I have tremendous respect for Tyler..... and it would be foolish to think they can't win this game.

Expecting a close....exciting game

Is this their first meeting since the 2015 playoff game?  I can't recall.

Best of luck to both..... stay healthy everyone.

No we have played them the  last 2 years and won the last two hopefully we can do the same Thursday 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, VonG said:

Aaron Ross was named one of the top 100 players for the Uil 100th football season. 

https://twitter.com/RicklanHolmes/status/1308461848044371969?s=20

I know Earl Campbell is on there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

When we say Tyler High we're talking John Tyler right?

Yes. The school’s name is Tyler High now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Are they live streaming the JV and freshman game? Or is the only for home games

both took L's today.  Cujo fresh lost 22-0, JV lost 14-7.  

JV ain't terrible, but I think its like 15 soph on Varsity.  Not expecting much from them.

Five fresh on JV and another 5 on Varsity.  They have like 25 kids total on Fresh team. probably won't do much this season either.    

Holmes going with youth movement in the program. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s game day. Go Cujo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...