Pelousy loses her 💩 with PBS reporter...😂

CarthDawg77

28 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Pelosi lashes out at PBS' Judy Woodruff during interview, suggests anchor is a GOP 'advocate'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-pelosi-pbs-judy-woodruff-advocate-gop

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

I was just coming over to post this (great minds think alike).   Notice how she instantly changes from Ms. Speaker to Ms. Snake.  Dems aren’t used to hardball questions.  Normally PBS would lob a whiffle ball.  Typical liberal.   Talk all that 🐂💩, and when someone ask them a question with facts, they don’t answer, just attack.

:rofl: 

• Like 1

Fox commenting on any other media interacting is always entertaining and ironic, as they really don't understand anything other than cheerleading and slobbering over Republicans, with like three exceptions to the rule. Pelosi spoke truth about the GOP not trying to include anything for cities or states. 

• LOL! 2
  • Stinks 1

27 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Fox commenting on any other media interacting is always entertaining and ironic, as they really don't understand anything other than cheerleading and slobbering over Republicans, with like three exceptions to the rule. Pelosi spoke truth about the GOP not trying to include anything for cities or states. 

Clueless

will you vote for Biden or Bernie come November?

Pretty sure Larry never watched it.   He spent his 15 seconds of fame badmouthing FOX.   

Had he watched it, he’d heard the PBS Reporter say the Repubs were trying to negotiate, and had added money for States & Counties.   Btw Larry, that’s when Nancy blew her tube.   Not something she wanted Americans to know about.

Hehehe, if old Larry buys that Dem BS, I’ve got a couple of acres of desert sand down here in Snuff Gully Swamp I can sell him.  😂🤣😂

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Pretty sure Larry never watched it.   He spent his 15 seconds of fame badmouthing FOX.   

Had he watched it, he’d heard the PBS Reporter say the Repubs were trying to negotiate, and had added money for States & Counties.   Btw Larry, that’s when Nancy blew her tube.   Not something she wanted Americans to know about.

Hehehe, if old Larry buys that Dem BS, I’ve got a couple of acres of desert sand down here in Snuff Gully Swamp I can sell him.  😂🤣😂

That's the problem with the Dems especially in this election cycle. They never listen to anything that might be negative to their cause. It's always "Hate Trump" and move on.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

So what your saying is it triggered Barry and he lost his 💩too

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I'll be damned if taxpayers from fiscally responsible states and cities should have to bail out states and cities run by irresponsible dimocrats for failing governments and debt that has nothing to do with the Corona virus  .... let them file for bankruptcy and elect people who are fiscally responsible .... screw Pelosi and the high horse she rode in on ...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'll be damned if taxpayers from fiscally responsible states and cities should have to bail out states and cities run by irresponsible dimocrats for failing governments and debt that has nothing to do with the Corona virus  .... let them file for bankruptcy and elect people who are fiscally responsible .... screw Pelosi and the high horse she rode in on ...

I nominate Kirt Falcon for our next Attorney General.   Anyone who disagrees, speak now, or forever hold your peace.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I nominate Kirt Falcon for our next Attorney General.   Anyone who disagrees, speak now, or forever hold your peace.

I support Kirt in his new position as AG...👌😂

Like that guy in Storage Wars that wears the “wife beater” muscle shirt always tells his son Brandon, “Son, You better Ship up or Shape out !”😜

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1