Bclove05

Sabine vs Spring Hill  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sabine
    • Spring Hill

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Mine as well get this one started. I’m excited about this matchup. Our kids are ready to prove last year wasn’t a fluke. 

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with  the Panthers in 2020.  They are also looking to prove that 2019 was not a fluke.  Returning 9 on offense including the entire OL.  I expect the offense to be more balanced than 2019.  Run game will be the strength, especially in second half.  

Defense returns 4 and is where the young players will need to step up.  Defense will be slightly undersized but athletic.  Will need to be disciplined, wrap up, and will need to create depth with younger players to keep fresh legs on the field in second half.

15 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with  the Panthers in 2020.  They are also looking to prove that 2019 was not a fluke.  Returning 9 on offense including the entire OL.  I expect the offense to be more balanced than 2019.  Run game will be the strength, especially in second half.  

Defense returns 4 and is where the young players will need to step up.  Defense will be slightly undersized but athletic.  Will need to be disciplined, wrap up, and will need to create depth with younger players to keep fresh legs on the field in second half.

We will be replacing almost our entire OL and have to replace other key pieces. I think we will surprise some people as well.

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb

I'm interested to see how Sabine will be this year. This has the potential to being a good game. I got SH by 10

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

I think I have to go with Spring Hill. The combination of more depth and the fact that Sabine will be integrating so many new players. I just think it will take Sabine a few games to get rolling. 

Sabine returns 8 on Defense and Spring Hill returns 9 on Offense.  Will be a good test for both units in game one.  The Panthers are going to have a “thunder & lightning” combo with Powers and Marrs this year running behind an experienced OL that returns the entire unit from 2019.  Jones takes over in the #1 WR role and should eclipse the 757 yards and 5 TD receptions he had in 2019.

9 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Sabine returns 8 on Defense and Spring Hill returns 9 on Offense.  Will be a good test for both units in game one.  The Panthers are going to have a “thunder & lightning” combo with Powers and Marrs this year running behind an experienced OL that returns the entire unit from 2019.  Jones takes over in the #1 WR role and should eclipse the 757 yards and 5 TD receptions he had in 2019.

SH returns 9 on offense or 8? 

16 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Oh well regardless of the definition 8-9 returners is a heck of a lot better than 3-4. Panther offense will be fine.  Gotta develop some young players on defense to win.

How many players do y’all normally have on varsity?