BearFan13

Who ya got?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gilmer
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Wonder if a Winny fan can make it in the building for this one?

Sadly I doubt it. I’m assuming most tickets will be eaten up by students purchasing for families and what not. I’ve already been pursuing avenues of acquiring tickets myself 😂. Honestly hoping this game gets moved to Lobo, still would have to turn away fans but at least a majority of people would be able to watch. 

39 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Sadly I doubt it. I’m assuming most tickets will be eaten up by students purchasing for families and what not. I’ve already been pursuing avenues of acquiring tickets myself 😂. Honestly hoping this game gets moved to Lobo, still would have to turn away fans but at least a majority of people would be able to watch. 

Its an intriguing circumstance for sure. 

6 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Y’all just let me know where I can stream this game. Tickets gone be hard to come by. 

I doubt any will be sold at the gate on this one. I’ve heard they’re selling to parents, student body then rest is sold at gate. With this game the tickets won’t make it past student body lol

Gotta back them Buckeyes. GW has been on a roll these past couple of years, but I have to give the edge to Gilmer in a very close game. I know we are replacing a few key spots, but we will just reload. The next Gen will have to step up and show out. 

This should be a really good game though. One I dont want to miss.

The best question is how I'm gonna get tickets to this game before they are sold out. Who am I gonna have to bribe if they do lol...

Honestly I kind of hope its moved to LOBO. It wouldnt be the same to not have both Fan bases to max out to keep the environment/excitement going. Both sides pull energy off each other. Shifting gears through the highs and lows. It's not going to be the same but get it as close to normal as possible. 

I like the Murph but that visitor side is gonna be tight.

6 minutes ago, Sbk5280 said:

. It wouldnt be the same to not have both Fan bases to max out to keep the environment/excitement going. Both sides pull energy off each other. 

Gonna be the biggest difference this season. Will effect some teams more than others. 

Yeah that's is a big concern. When your behind and the momentum shifts and the kids and fans start feeding off it. The energy can keep a drive going to be a game changer. It's not Friday Night Lights without a true atmosphere of everything that is involved.

Like watching these games on TV with no fans present. Just sad and looks more like practice than an actual game.

3 minutes ago, chevyman said:

No doubt about that. I sure dont envy those that will be tasked with trying to enforce some of these regulations 

I’m sure the police will be active more than normal. But TBH I can’t remember the last time our stadium exceeded 50% capacity so it may not be issue at home. 

47 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

If it’s not moved to lobo then temporary bleachers should be brought in. There’s plenty of field room. 

I was told today that even if you add temporary bleachers that the capacities are already set.