BearFan13

Who ya got?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gilmer
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Maybe so but the gap between Spring Hill and the rest of the district is much closer than it used to be.  I’d also say coaching in the XFL doesn’t make you one of the best coaches in TX either.

U can’t be serious lol Spring Hill and football don’t even belong might need to just stick to baseball and golf 

1 hour ago, Sportsguru02 said:

U can’t be serious lol Spring Hill and football don’t even belong might need to just stick to baseball and golf 

Keep laughing.  Shall I quote the last 2-3 years of football scores of Gilmer vs SH?  Nahh I’ll wait until our game to continue that discussion and let you get back to telling us how your Bucs will beat GW by 21+.  😂

2 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Keep laughing.  Shall I quote the last 2-3 years of football scores of Gilmer vs SH?  Nahh I’ll wait until our game to continue that discussion and let you get back to telling us how your Bucs will beat GW by 21+.  😂

Just try and have a winning record 

3 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hey I’m not acting like anything some stuff is hear say and some stuff is facts let’s pull up mugshots lol 

You can call it hear say if it makes you feel better. 

and all we ask is you keep the same energy. I’ve seen quite a few “gladewater in a close game” “should be a good game” but only one ignorant “bux by 21”

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

You can call it hear say if it makes you feel better. 

and all we ask is you keep the same energy. I’ve seen quite a few “gladewater in a close game” “should be a good game” but only one ignorant “bux by 21”

So just because I say by 21 I’m ignorant?  Boy y’all some u know what if y’all feel some type of way because I believe different. If y’all don’t like my prediction then that’s on y’all 

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

So just because I say by 21 I’m ignorant?  Boy y’all some u know what if y’all feel some type of way because I believe different. If y’all don’t like my prediction then that’s on y’all 

I’d go in more on why I think your ignorant, but it would probably take awhile. I’ll tell you it has a little bit to do with you saying your “sources” told you GW ran from playing Gilmer week 5 when in fact GW was just starting district play in week 5 lol. 

5 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I’d go in more on why I think your ignorant, but it would probably take awhile. I’ll tell you it has a little bit to do with you saying your “sources” told you GW ran from playing Gilmer week 5 when in fact GW was just starting district play in week 5 lol. 

Hey u don’t know me to call me ignorant but if u feel some type of way I can message u my number if u like and we can take it from there or we can keep it all about sports I’m down for whatever u would like to do

4 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hey u don’t know me to call me ignorant but if u feel some type of way I can message u my number if u like and we can take it from there or we can keep it all about sports I’m down for whatever u would like to do

That’s pretty weird but uhhhhh..... okay there. Didn’t know that we weren’t talk t about sports... way to change the subject though after getting called out for being a fraud lol. Hopefully you got better sources this year. 

10 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

That’s pretty weird but uhhhhh..... okay there. Didn’t know that we weren’t talk t about sports... way to change the subject though after getting called out for being a fraud lol. Hopefully you got better sources this year. 

Yea the guy might of been drinking with berry my bad

32 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I think you just got challenged to fisticuffs 😱 or maybe he just wants your number so he can explain why Gilmer will win by 21? 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I think you just got challenged to fisticuffs 😱 or maybe he just wants your number so he can explain why Gilmer will win by 21? 🤷‍♂️

Definitely makes you raise an eyebrow when people on smoaky want to exchange numbers lol.

Back on topic though... I REALLY hope Gilmer doesn’t bring that high powered offense and QB play that we saw on display this XFL season.......