Who ya got?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gilmer
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

With the talent we have I don’t think so lol u guys got beat by pottsboro Lol 

Yeah we got beat by a team that played in the state championship with a team that was largely made up of sophomores. And even with that GW would’ve won that game 9 times out of 10, and that’s an honest assumption. Had 4-5 drives end in the red zone with no points and a slew of turnovers. Even with all that had the opportunity to win it all with a 2 pt conversion and didn’t get it. Pottsboro had a good team. Don’t know where the joke was in your statement. 

4 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Yeah we got beat by a team that played in the state championship with a team that was largely made up of sophomores. And even with that GW would’ve won that game 9 times out of 10, and that’s an honest assumption. Had 4-5 drives end in the red zone with no points and a slew of turnovers. Even with all that had the opportunity to win it all with a 2 pt conversion and didn’t get it. Pottsboro had a good team. Don’t know where the joke was in your statement. 

Pottsboro had a lot go their way to make it to the state title game, but they were still a very good well coached team. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Pottsboro had a lot go their way to make it to the state title game, but they were still a very good well coached team. 

Can agree to this 100%. But I will say the year before when we played them in bi district, they had a hell of a passing game but no run game. That was the difference last season for them (being more balanced) and like you said very well coached. They were a very different team last year. Those guys never gave up.

1 hour ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Oh now y’all wanna show up but me and bearfan got the 21 point bet but I will bet both of y’all a 100 and give u 7 points 

What happened to 21 points? Now you are down to 7 when your money is riding on it. Starting to get scared are you?